• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

silly laws

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Apparently, somewhere in California, if a nuclear device is set off within city limits, you will be fined $500.

Wait, what? D:

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Alaska is absolutely awesome.

I've also heard that it is illegal to push a moose out of a moving airplane.

Granted, Florida isn't much better on the logical laws. It is apparently illegal to sing in a public plane while in a swimsuit or to have sexual relations with porcupines. Mmhmm.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    England ~ Picking up abandoned baggage is an act of terrorism.
    Those wishing to buy a televesion, must first buy a license.

Zimbabwe ~ Anal sex is illegal to have. Punishable my death.

I'll come up with more later.

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
    In new york its illegal to stick your thumb to your nose and wiggle your fingers around while in an elevator.

In New york, Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

In New York, It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing "body hugging clothing.

In New York, A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. LAWL

In New York, It is against the law to throw a ball at someone's head for fun. (you heard them people, start throwing balls with malicious intent)
    In New York, The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

In New York,

In florida, its illegal to move a passing tortoise crossing the street/highway/road, you will be fined 500 dollars if you even touch the tortoise.

In Florida, It is illegal to sell your children. damn i was so close too...

In Florida, A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
    In Florida, If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
    In Florida, It is considered an offense to shower naked. <- now this is just retarded.
    Florida, Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging. <-- who the hell steals a horse

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    If you're an unmarried female in Chicago you must be careful how you address any bachelors you might meet. The proper title to use is "Master," not Mister.
    Drivers are required to contact the Chicago Police Department before entering the city in one of those dangerous, life-threatening contraptions known as an automobile.
    A hat pin is considered a concealed weapon in Chicago. It is part of the same law that makes it illegal for people to carry switchblades.
    In Chicago, it is a criminal offense for anyone except a police officer to use a slingshot.
    It is illegal in Illinois for a human being to give a lighted cigar to a cat, a dog, or any other domesticated animal kept as a pet.
    Illinois has a law that forbids citizens from giving whiskey to dogs.
    There is a Chicago law that makes it illegal for male Chicagoans to fish in their pajamas.
    It is illegal for Chicago residents to take their French poodles to the opera.
    There is an Oak Park ordinance prohibiting them from crowing before six in the morning.
    Illinoisians are forbidden by law to speak English. You wanna talk to da neighbors? Speak American.
    Illinois cities and towns are allowed by law to force all their citizens between the ages of 21 and 50 to labor in the streets for free two days each year.
    Chicago city law gives police the right to arrest for vagrancy anyone who does not carry a minimum of one dollar in his/her person.
    If you ever decide to go to a dance in Chicago, make sure you don't take a nap on the dance floor, or you could get arrested.
    Flying kites within Chicago city limits is forbidden by law.
    It is LEGAL for anyone seventeen and under to protest naked in front of City Hall.
    Illinois law prohibits people from dancing barefoot? It is also illegal for state residents to take a bath during the winter.
    thats what i copied from my text book

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Oh man, all these are too downright stupid and ancient, but funny anyways XD.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    In Philippines, cars whose license plates end with a 1 or 2 are not allowed on the roads on Monday, 3 or 4 on Tuesday, 5 or 6 on Wednesday, 7 or 8 on Thursday, and 9 or 0 on Friday from 7:00 AM onwards to keep roads free of traffic jams.
    In Singapore, it is illegal to come within 50 meters of a pedestrian crossing marker on any street.
    In South Korea, traffic policemen are required to report all bribes that they receive from motorists.
    In Sweden, prostitution is legal but it is illegal to use the services of a prostitute.
    In Switzerland, it is illegal to flush the toilet after 10 PM.
    In Thailand, it is illegal to leave your house without wearing underwear.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    All these nonsense made me think: why are they there in the first place?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    In Arizona:

There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.

Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.

It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water. <<kinda funny, Arizona's a desert xD

You may not have more than two dildos in a house. <<What the heck is a dildo?!

If you bother the cottontails or bullfrogs, you will be fined.

A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.

It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.

Women may not wear pants. [in Tuscon] <<What the heck?? This isn't the 1800's!!

In New York:

Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

It is against the law to throw a ball at someone's head for fun.

The penalty for jumping off a building is death. << xDDDDD

A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket. << What if it's an ice cream sundae?

During a concert, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks.

Websites: https://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/new-york https://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/arizona

Last edited:
    Back