• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Really? Awesome :) Would it be possible to nickname the Scizor CrazyApple? And it's fine if you can't get stealth rock on Armaldo. What would you like for the three?

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Ooo, I'd like a shiny Charizard!
    FC is in my sig! :)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2012
    The Scraggy is up for trade, if your interested ^_^

Well in offering I have:
    Empoleon:307 211 231 259 225 166 Stats in order Level 100
    Level 99 Shiny Ambipom 259 207 154 133 146 239 stats in order

Uhm, if you have any other pokemon you want specifically I'll try my best to get...

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Hmmm.... i'm interested in that shiny Ambipom, could you tell me its OT, ID No, Moveset and where it was caught/hatched?

P.S. did you want my shiny Charizard?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2012
    Hmmm.... i'm interested in that shiny Ambipom, could you tell me its OT, ID No, Moveset and where it was caught/hatched?

P.S. did you want my shiny Charizard?

Thatd be cool (charizard that is) thank you :D

I'm not sure where it was caught/hatched since it was a direct transfer my friend gave me so it just says from sinnoh it's OT is Amie(smiley face) ID is 60208 move set is Double hit, U-turn, Nasty Plot and Last resort. its ability is pick up

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Of course, I could offer you 6 Pokemon from my thread if you'd like, I have more to add which I haven't listed, but so far the only thing of note is a Flawless Shiny Dewott.

Did you see anything that you'd like for the Adamant Shiny Scizor that will be named CrazyApple?

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Of course, I could offer you 6 Pokemon from my thread if you'd like, I have more to add which I haven't listed, but so far the only thing of note is a Flawless Shiny Dewott.

Did you see anything that you'd like for the Adamant Shiny Scizor that will be named CrazyApple?

Sorry I can't nickname it :(
    I like your shiny flawless Lv.1 Gible

Will our scraggy for ambipom trade proceed?

Yeah why not ^_^ il message you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    D= But yea I'll trade you my Gible for it, but in that case I'd like to add a nicknameable Shiny Jolly Scizor to my RNG request.

CrazyApple - U-Turn/Pursuit/Superpower/Iron Head

I will offer you 10 pokemon for the three RNG requests :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back