• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Yutaka's World

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
Silver Yutaka's region and fakemon

Okay I'm in the process of creating a region for a possible future Pokemon Hack and Well here's the first Town
(Mod Please Close this thread it would be much appreciated.)
Spoiler:

Region Map
Spoiler:

Abelia Town(Starting Town)
Spoiler:

Route 1 (Abelia Town - New Dawn Town )
Spoiler:

2nd town(New Dawn Town)
Spoiler:

Route 302(New Dawn Town - Featherten Town)
Spoiler:

I will add more towns/cities/routes as i get further in creating
*bows*

p.s. if you would like to help just pm me

Credit toWesley FG for wonderful Tiles,
Thanks

Last edited:
Years
nice work Silver !! ^^ .. the start town looks really interesting !! x3
add more stuff on the route ^^ .. it's ok but add a tiny lake or something .. it might look better ! ^^
Keep up the good work ! if u need any help with the banners just PM me .. I'll help u ^^

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
nice work Silver !! ^^ .. the start town looks really interesting !! x3
add more stuff on the route ^^ .. it's ok but add a tiny lake or something .. it might look better ! ^^
Keep up the good work ! if u need any help with the banners just PM me .. I'll help u ^^

thank you! ill add a little lake some where on it but question: where do u think i shud put it?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
I like it so far...yeah maybe add a lake and a few trainers to the first route...also I would be happy to make a support banner if you decide to make this in to a hack....I just need the pokemon you want on it:D

Anyway great work!

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
Pikalover10:
Thanks and eventually i will make a hack but atm i have no idea how ^^

Rockarine: Your so nice!!! thanks for help with the route^^

Years
These are brilliant, I have to say :D
I have NEVER been able to do tilesets. I mainly do Pokemon :P
Which reminds me; I was going to ask, if you ever decide to do a Pokemon hack, I'd be happy to help with Pokemon spriting :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
The routes are extremely long and the world map is huge. I'd suggest you scale it down so the town markers and route lines don't look awkwardly tiny.

Otherwise, a commendable effort. Abelia Town looks really nice.

Back