• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver_Hell's little gallery

Silver_Hell

Ocean wave...
Years
  • So that's some of my pokemon works, I'm usually using pencils and made them by hand, just some edit with
    Photoshop next that. And that's it I just wanted to share these with pokemon and art fans :)

Silver_Hell's little gallery Silver_Hell's little gallery Silver_Hell's little gallery
    Silver_Hell's little gallery Silver_Hell's little gallery Silver_Hell's little gallery
    Click the thumbnails for a larger image ;)

if you're also interested... my deviantART gallery :)

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Ooh, I like the Altaria/Grovyle one.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

↑ My Review ↓ My Opinions

You're a very good artist and I hope I can see more from you soon. ^^

torsid

Pokemon Master in Training
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Wow I love all you art! Keep it up, and I hope to see more art!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I really love the coloring and shading of all of them a lot. My favorite one will have to be the 2nd one with the 2 fossils, you make them look really nice. I wanted to see the other whip of Bulbasuars though and as for the Grovyle one, it doesn't really look like its kicking poor Altaria though

:t354:TG

Back