• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver_Wind's Gallery

Silver_Wind

Creative Artist
    Years
    Showcase of my tag's from a while back. Not to much into anymore but, am willing to start again once I find the inspiration or, D/L for my PS.

>TAGS<
    Silver_Wind's Gallery

Silver_Wind's Gallery

Silver_Wind's Gallery

Silver_Wind's Gallery

Silver_Wind's Gallery

Silver_Wind's Gallery

Silver_Wind's Gallery

Kelp

<3
    Years
    Definitely see some improvement, specifically from top to bottom.

Try saving as a .png, for higher quality, as some of your tags look lq, or a bit too sharp.

Silver_Wind

Creative Artist
    Years
    Definitely see some improvement, specifically from top to bottom.

Try saving as a .png, for higher quality, as some of your tags look lq, or a bit too sharp.

I think those are just my style in particular. If your looking for depth and quality. I really don't have that down yet. Just down with creating tags with effects and lighting features. I happen to remain on a style that considers me to sharpen quite alot. PNG, files I only use as renders. I always was taught to save as an JPEG.

Thanks for the C&C either way.

Back