• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver's Mother

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Does anyone know about,or have any Idea who she might be.Recently over the weekend I was speaking with my brother about random shippings and I came to the question
    "Who is Silver's mother?"
    Then I came to this as the answer
    Silver's Mother

Now tell me that doesn't look like there Child.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    I mean come on and look at them. Same smirky expression,Hand on the hip, Its clearly obvious.
    I also explored thoughts of Mars being there daughters but between me and my brother it fell through,meaning its doubtful.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • This is a widely accepted theory. And for good reason. It fits PERFECTLY. Now we just have to see how it would become canon.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    I pitched the Idea about Commander Mars from Team Galactic but it fell through.
    But this,this right here is pretty solid.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • OMG u and me must be on the same wave length when i saw her i was like OMG thats silvers mum it has to be

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Wow! I never noticed that before, but not you've put it up it does make perfect sense!(' ∇' )ノ

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    =O omg ... i never notice that ... i guess your right with that XD cool
    and who is Ash´s dad ? lol

Well in the Pokemon Musical, Ash's father was apparently Giovanni.
    But to this day his father is unknown.
    Hes a bum,He failed to become a great trainer,thus leading to why Brock's dad failed. There FAILURES, TOGETHER!

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • Well in the Pokemon Musical, Ash's father was apparently Giovanni.
    But to this day his father is unknown.
    Hes a bum,He failed to become a great trainer,thus leading to why Brock's dad failed. There FAILURES, TOGETHER!

If that was true, then Silver and Ash would be half-brothers!

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • OP is right, the theory makes sense!
    Also, Geovanni isn't Ash's dad. Didn't he already saw Geovanni? I'm not sure about this, but if he does, i presume he recognizes his own dad!

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • OP is right, the theory makes sense!
    Also, Geovanni isn't Ash's dad. Didn't he already saw Geovanni? I'm not sure about this, but if he does, i presume he recognizes his own dad!

I didn't say he was. We were on about the Pokemon Musical.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • Wow... That's just plain awesome. I'd never have noticed that. It has to be true, they just are so similar...

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Heh. When I first saw that commander in SoulSilver, the first thing I thought was: Hey, wait a sec...holy crap it's Silver's MOM!! O.o

Years
  • Lol, never noticed, but yeah...

It's now common fact he's Giovanni's son, otherwise I woulda said Ariana x Lance = Silver.

Mars....now that's a thought, I reckon she could be a relation....but not a daughter or Giovanni OR Ariana. She's too pretty xD

Back