• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver's Mother

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • wow i cant believe i never noticed that before. but i would say it is a very good possibility they look far to alike for it to be a coincidence.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Well somebody made a thread with this theory before, but it is a good theory. I think it might as well be canon as she's the only viable suspect. It also further explains Giovanni's speech in the HeartGold/SoulSilver Celebi event. It would be the entire business of Silver's family, further embarassing his father.

Yup, you aren't the first to figure this out pal.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • I'd say the only other candidate is Lorelei. She has red hair, and both she and Giovanni "disappeared" after the end of r/b/y/fr/lg.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Lol, never noticed, but yeah...

It's now common fact he's Giovanni's son, otherwise I woulda said Ariana x Lance = Silver.

Mars....now that's a thought, I reckon she could be a relation....but not a daughter or Giovanni OR Ariana. She's too pretty xD
    Your right,she is way to pretty for that. XD

Well somebody made a thread with this theory before, but it is a good theory. I think it might as well be canon as she's the only viable suspect. It also further explains Giovanni's speech in the HeartGold/SoulSilver Celebi event. It would be the entire business of Silver's family, further embarassing his father.

Yup, you aren't the first to figure this out pal.
    Yeah well Its not like it matters. I mean where is that thread at huh.

Last edited:

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Oh god, never think that possibility before. I'm hoping for answer in the manga.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Wow. They do look amazingly similar. I'd never made the comparison before. o.o But it would make sense actually. Giovanni disappears his lover/girlfriend/wife wants Team Rocket to bring him out of hiding.

Years
  • wow, I clean forgot about Arianna.. yes, she does look like Silver's mom.

Well in the Pokemon Musical, Ash's father was apparently Giovanni.
    But to this day his father is unknown.
    Hes a bum,He failed to become a great trainer,thus leading to why Brock's dad failed. There FAILURES, TOGETHER!
    actually, according to official sources, Ash's father is also a pokemon trainer, and will only appear in the story if necessary, like if Ash has a problem that needs a father figure to sort out.

Last edited:

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    wow, I clean forgot about Arianna.. yes, she does look like Silver's mom.

actually, according to official sources, Ash's father is also a pokemon trainer, and will only appear in the story if necessary, like if Ash has a problem that needs a father figure to sort out.

Im still thinking that nintendo will just screw that up. They will make him just like Ash and to me Ash isnt quite the best trainer ever.His training method is quite crap.

Heres a fake example but sounds like Ash

(Oh you have RegiRock well GO! PIKACHU!)

Back