• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Silver's name

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    When my brother was playing Pokemon Silver, he thought Silver was a girl and named him Lisa. But when I restarted it, I named him Silver.

For those of you who named him "???," that's what the kid gets for naming himself that.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Haha yay Im not the only one that did that! I was stupid back then. I actually thought his name was ???

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Like the seven year old idiot I was, I made his name all spaces, ending up as Silver...it was rather odd...second time I played through, though, it was Andrew, after my friend...

Funnily enough same! except it was hard to choose, Andrew who wa s my friend. OR alex who was his borther and also my friend.

I ended up choosing andrew as we were the same age :)

I actully at first put ???
    Then i put Nick :P which is my name. Finally i got it right the third time.

So if the male is Gold the rival is Silver who the hell is the girl?
    Crystal?

Last edited:

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    So if the male is Gold the rival is Silver who the hell is the girl?
    Crystal?

Well it makes anough sense to be Crystal. Since that is the only name left and Crystal is a girls name. Well I guess it could be a guys name too...

Years
    I named him a different thing every time I played, usually a theme name. In my current Gold, I'm Vince and he's Martin. And one time I was Link and he was Ganon. My cousin was Claire and her rival was Jesse (an ex-boyfriend, not the Rocket!)

Or sometimes I'll just be mean and name him something dirty. >:3

But the first time I played, I was my name and my rival was DIRTBAG. Hey, I was 8...

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
    I actually named him Silver on my first try xD;
    That's cause I first got Crystal but never got to name him ( I had a short attention span back then xD) and then I actually got a hold of a Pokemon Silver, named him Silver, and actually played through.

Back