• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver's Shop!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Hi,
    I'm interested in the shiny charmander, do you have anything you'd want for it?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    @Apex sorry, it isn't in Hg/Ss

@xTouko The charmander in actually involved in another trade right now (just for breeding), so I won't be able to get it to you for a bit, and I would let you know what I'd trade it for, but it would appear you don't have a thread.

@DarkraiMaster I'm gonna let you know beforehand, I can't get you the togekiss and possibly the mamoswine (I believe they're in other trades right about now), but I can get you the other stuff, and I'd trade them for the daisuki Jirachi, goon's scizor and some Manaphy (for a dragonite, flygon and the mamoswine)

Back