• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Guide to Replacing Pokemon Sprites (FR/LG/R/S)

Years
does anyone know how to change the sprite of the character of fire red or green leaf, but not a new one, simply change it to Gary oak, basically reversing character and rival ??

Years
hey I know this post is as old as dust but maybe you could specify which boxes should be ticked by name when importing a sprite to unLZgba? there's 4 boxes rather than 3 so it's important to specify

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
dunno if this is a stupid question, but i am trying to put sprites into ruby, its indexed, with 16 colours (one is transparant, does that matter?) but it keeps saying the image is not indexed, and i don't know what the problem is, i use the indexing tool in adobe photoshop

Back