• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Photoshop... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiendly

Never let go.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Hi all,

Just wanted some criticism on my design. It's not much, just a Facebook timeline cover really. Pretty much took a photo of my hand and edited it along with the Pokemon to give it that "comic" effect (to blend them both together - drawing/photo).

Anyway just added a little white effect as well as the wind to give it the feel as if I'm throwing something, lol..

So thoughts? :)!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Good, though The background is really weird. No offence but the effect doesn't really make it look better. However its good enough.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Try using The Graphics Rating Thread in future, be sure to read the first post for rules. I'm gonna go ahead and close this. Discussions are for discussion on graphics or photography in the broad sense, and you need 4 examples of work to showcase a gallery. So I have directed you to the most suitable area for getting opinions on your single piece.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back