• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Lord Mike said:
    You know what? I'm going to make a simple Q&A thread for these noobs to ask questions in. It'll save a lot of spam, that's for sure...

And guess what? I followed through with it! This is a thread for people (n00bs especially) to ask simple questions that require simple answers, such as:

How does the Endure-Reversal combo work?
    How high can Sceptile's speed get?
    What is the best EV spread for a Nidoqueen?
    What types is Garchomp weak against?
    How much damage does Rock Slide do?

Stuff like that. It all belongs in this thread.

Follow all PC rules, and have fun!

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Good, this was made. Also ask questions about EVs and IVs here-DON'T start a new thread for something that's been answeres 600 times. Enjoy everyone! Thanks Lord Mike!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Could this be a sticky? It probably should be since many people have these kinds of questions. I guess we need some Q&As first, but it would probably be a good sticky thread.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Could this be a sticky? It probably should be since many people have these kinds of questions. I guess we need some Q&As first, but it would probably be a good sticky thread.

Yeah, please Sticky Mod's. though it's their Desession, not our Crictism. too bad though. where are the mod's when you desperatly want them to sticky a good thread? Edit: Read my post's on this thread for Ev's https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=96984
    Iv's are like your pokemon's Genes, more here https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=105223 Btw, can you ask for movesets here? if so, Read this Thread https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=97378 as you can see, i would like a rampardos set. sorry for all the links. two of were useful (if you read my post), and one was just Me wanting a Rampardos Set.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Give it to a female pokemon or ditto and breed and there's a 50/50 chance the pokemon with the everstone's nature will match the nature of the baby pokemon.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Give it to a female pokemon or ditto and breed and there's a 50/50 chance the pokemon with the everstone's nature will match the nature of the baby pokemon.
    So, that's what i'm doing wrong my Rampardos was Male, and i didn't put it on Ditto. Thank you. why hasen't this been stickied? please Sticky it mod's

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Guess the mods haven't read it yet. Here's an example of the everstone. Let's say you want an impish onix, so you have a male onix/something from the mineral group and a female onix/ditto with an impish nature. Give the ditto/female the everstone and there's a 50% chance you have an impish nature. Makes breeding for HP/IVs much easier. That was just in case you didn't understand my last post.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Guess the mods haven't read it yet. Here's an example of the everstone. Let's say you want an impish onix, so you have a male onix/something from the mineral group and a female onix/ditto with an impish nature. Give the ditto/female the everstone and there's a 50% chance you have an impish nature. Makes breeding for HP/IVs much easier. That was just in case you didn't understand my last post.
    Yes, that probably the Answer. too bad the mod's never actually read the thread you want them to.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Maybe you or I should PM them and tell 'em to check it out and sticky it if they want to. I hope they do!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah that's pretty much what we said at first. It's kinda the point of this thread. Other RMTs and more non-n00b questions are bumped back for useless n00b questions that have been answered 700 times. So mods please sticky this.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yeah that's pretty much what we said at first. It's kinda the point of this thread. Other RMTs and more non-n00b questions are bumped back for useless n00b questions that have been answered 700 times. So mods please sticky this.
    Or Mod me so i can Sticky this myself. but that's if they do that.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah I wish. Would anyone PM one or both of the mods? Also we're ready to answer any simple questions, so ask away!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yeah I wish. Would anyone PM one or both of the mods? Also we're ready to answer any simple questions, so ask away!
    Yeah, the Mod's of this Forum are Smarties-Kun (i See him almost all the Time). (aragornbird it's night over here, this is the time i usually see him on). so a Pm to one of those two would be great.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Their names are ALWAYS on the thing. Does that mean they're ALWAYS on? Either way I'll PM Smarties. Off I go.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Just PMed Smarties Kun. Maybe you should PM Aragorn so he knows about this. Let's get back on topic now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back