• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    ...That means they said the same thing I did after I posted, then they realized I already answered you so they deleted their post.

Take a breath, not everything everyone posts means something important that you need to understand... XD

EDIT: And psst, shane...instead of editing your post to say nothing there's also a "delete post" option under EDIT.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Relicanth

ye you can find relicanth on emerald i caught it with a pokeball it should be lv.35 i caught it while diving on route 124 but its rare to find so good look ennyway if you cant find it im willing to swap u it email me at [E-mail Removed]

SEE YA IM GLAD TO HELP!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    You can find Pikachu in the Southwest (left) and Southeast (right) areas of the Safari Zone. The rate at which you'll find it is 5% in Southwest, 5% in Southeast.

You can get a Pichu by breeding two Pikachu, or a Pikachu and a Ditto. If you find a Pikachu holding a Light Ball, which is extremely rare, you will be able to breed it with another Pikachu for an egg containing a Pichu which knows Volt Tackle.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    What does Ruby and Sapphire have that Emerald doesn't... or vise versa?

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    Ruby/Sapphire has everything Emerald has, Emerald is the "side game" (like Yellow to Red/Blue, Crystal to Gold/Silver) to R/S so it has loads more features.

A very small bit of new things in Emerald are the Battle Frontier, new affects of Abilities, new breeding additions, the ability to catch both Groudon AND Kyogre...but there's a ton.

There's a really detailed list on GameFAQs:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/921905.html

Just scroll down to "In-Depth FAQs" and click on Changes FAQ.

Mewtwo Man

Banned
    Years
    Actually, you can't get zangoose, surskit, medicham, roselia, or lunatone on emerald. Also, there's only one moonstone, so you have to choose between wigglituff or delcatty.

And to avoid double- posting, my Q is: what part of the Safari zone do you get a herracross?

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    Mewtwo Man said:
    Actually, you can't get zangoose, surskit, medicham, roselia, or lunatone on emerald. Also, there's only one moonstone, so you have to choose between wigglituff or delcatty.

And to avoid double- posting, my Q is: what part of the Safari zone do you get a herracross?
    You need an Acro Bike. Then go north until you find a place you can't go without the Acro Bike. Use the bike, then jump with it and then in the tall grass, you should have a 5% chance of finding a Heracross.

Years
    There are multiple rooms with only one door to them. Some contain special items like the Incences. In the very last room, you'll find Lostelle, who'll challenge you to a battle. After that, she's in her house (the closest to the cave) and gives you free items if you can show her the Pokémon she wants to see quickly enough.

Edit: BTW, this is the Ru/Sa/Em discussion. Fire Red and Leaf Green have their own Simple Questions thread in the FR/LG forum.

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    If you want to actually get THROUGH the cave to the end, count the number of rocks in the room and take the door that's on that position on a clock (3 rocks, take the right door, etc).

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    I have some questions.. that's about pokemon emerald..
    I trade a pokemon with others that has a different ID, Then when I try to release it... it disapearing and then apearing again, and it says "what, was it worried about you ??" then that pokemon didn't released... Perhaps that's why my games always erased after defeating walace ? or that pokemon is a virus or a something else ?? Is there someone could help me ??

Note : I played an Original Cartidge and not using a cheating device ...

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Ralts said:
    I have some questions.. that's about pokemon emerald..
    I trade a pokemon with others that has a different ID, Then when I try to release it... it disapearing and then apearing again, and it says "what, was it worried about you ??" then that pokemon didn't released... Perhaps that's why my games always erased after defeating walace ? or that pokemon is a virus or a something else ?? Is there someone could help me ??

Note : I played an Original Cartidge and not using a cheating device ...
    Did you buy your cart new or did you get it used or from someone else? Sounds like the game has become corrupted. If you bought it new, take it back to the store and they should be able to exchange it for another. If not, you will have to pony up the money to get a new one yourself.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    MetalMario said:
    There are multiple rooms with only one door to them. Some contain special items like the Incences. In the very last room, you'll find Lostelle, who'll challenge you to a battle. After that, she's in her house (the closest to the cave) and gives you free items if you can show her the Pokémon she wants to see quickly enough.

Edit: BTW, this is the Ru/Sa/Em discussion. Fire Red and Leaf Green have their own Simple Questions thread in the FR/LG forum.

FYI, it's Selphy in the Lost Cave. Lostelle is in the Berry Forest.

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    shanecdavis said:
    Did you buy your cart new or did you get it used or from someone else? Sounds like the game has become corrupted. If you bought it new, take it back to the store and they should be able to exchange it for another. If not, you will have to pony up the money to get a new one yourself.

First of all, shane's right in that if your game deletes itself after defeating Wallace, it's a fake. Fake carts tend to erase their save files after beating the E4. Is your cart black or grey? If so, it's a fake.

Your other problem MAY be caused by the game being fake, but normally it's a perfectly normal occurence. If you have a Pokemon with Surf, and it's your only one with that move, the game will not let you release it--it will give you a message saying your Pokemon came back. Just teach another one of your Pokemon Surf and the game will let you release it.

But if this is happening to ALL Pokemon with a different ID, regardless of their moves, it could be caused by the fake game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back