• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    With the mystery gifts, two things: how do you work it, after you put in the code? Also, what exactly does it do? I heard that it can effect certain Pokemon to appear in Transformation Cave, like Smeargle. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    it can't make pokemon appear but you hook up a link cable with another person with mystery gift or pokemon stadium and you can get special room enhancing items.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Its called "spriting" and to do it,get sprites,and fuse them on paint. I'd go to hots and look at "Weather Co. Spriting Tutorial" for more help.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Ice Master Chiisu said:
    Where's that?
    Please include at least four words in your post and its somewhere at the bottom,it's a sub-forum in the Art Gallery.

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    Well, I'm on Birth Island, and I'm chasing that blasted triangle all over the place. I stay in the yellow zone, but no matter what I do, that ****** triangle keeps going back to the centre. I tried the Catch Deoxys link, but Pokemon.com have deleted/moved it and I can't get to it. Can anyone give me the sequence of sides you have to click on to get it to change into Deoxys? Please? BeFore I go completely insane?

Years
    how do i get a mystic, aurora, or eon ticket? is there any ingame way at all to get to the last 2 islands in leaf green? or do i need to get an action replay?....and another thing, what are pokemon nintendo events? where are they? id go and get the tickets but idk where or what they are.

Years
    You need to get a AR.Or go to an event, which i think all of them are over.
    New Simple Questions Thread Coming With different rules!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    How do you get espeon and umberon on fire and leaf versions??

You can always trade them over from Pokemon Colosseum on Gamecube. Eevee will evolve into Espeon with friendship during the day and Umberon During night. They can only evolve in to them after you have the National dex. The thing i did was trade them over form Colosseum. It worked taht way.

- Lone Eevee

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
    Years
    help

Emerald Queen said:
    Well, I'm on Birth Island, and I'm chasing that blasted triangle all over the place. I stay in the yellow zone, but no matter what I do, that ****** triangle keeps going back to the centre. I tried the Catch Deoxys link, but Pokemon.com have deleted/moved it and I can't get to it. Can anyone give me the sequence of sides you have to click on to get it to change into Deoxys? Please? BeFore I go completely insane?
    u have 2 click on right side 1st let spin then while spining click on any side as long not acorner

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
    Years
    In this game at 2 of the sevi islands,each one has a message simillar to the one in ruby/sapphire to get the Regis.Anyways i read both and decoded both and then i brought the ruby and sapphire stones to a guy next to a machine in a sevi island pokemon center.Then he moves from the door and when i press "a" in front of the door it says something about trading with hoenn or somrthing.Now i am stuck here and i know it has something to do with those messages.What do i do???

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    the three regiis arent in fr lg and getting those stones simply means u are able to trade between fr lg and ruby sapphire

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    To get the Birth and Navel Island, you need an e-reader and the special tickets. Get the AuroraTicket to get Deoxys, and the MysticTicket (I think) to get Lugia/Ho-oh.

Hope that helped. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back