• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Ok thanks. but how would you get the adamant orbs and others, i read on seribii that theyre in the game

To obtain the Adamant Orb you have to go to Wonder Bridge. There will be a person there and you will receive it as a gift from Dark Trinity; the same goes for the Lustrous Orb as well.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    @aceDragonite.

Would Stealth rock followed by repeadted Knock down from an Ishizumai work? :)
    last time i dispatched of the emongas ok, but the zebriaka annhialited what was left.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I just beat the 4th gym. Just wondering how long it'll be before I'm able to catch a Hitomoshi. I really want one. And Serebii says they're in the Tower of the Heavens, but idk how far that is from where I am. I'm on Route 5 atm.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    I just beat the 4th gym. Just wondering how long it'll be before I'm able to catch a Hitomoshi. I really want one. And Serebii says they're in the Tower of the Heavens, but idk how far that is from where I am. I'm on Route 5 atm.

The Tower of Heavens is on Route 7. It's basically the Pokemon Tower equivalent.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    I don't know if it's been asked or answered before, but could someone give me the gist of what Adeku tells me and Cheren when we're on route 7 or whatever?

I don't remember the exact route number; it's the route after the Electric Gym city, right before a bridge, and for some reason, me and Cheren battle these two kids...

Not urgent or anything, I'm just curious why me and Cheren teamed up against two school kiddies... :P

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Who_Is_Sceptile_16 ?

And that has little relevance...
    Anyways, I was asking for a serious grinding spot before Aloe. She is a serious 3-4 levels above me, plus her Haderia and Mirrhoggu are the most annoying things I've ever seen...

Honus

exploding with sloppy murders
    Years
    Anyways, I was asking for a serious grinding spot before Aloe. She is a serious 3-4 levels above me, plus her Haderia and Mirrhoggu are the most annoying things I've ever seen...

If you're having problems with Aloe, my only suggestion other than grinding up levels is traveling to the route west of her city. You'll see a Nurse right before the entrance to the forest. South of her is some grass where you can catch Dageki/Nageki (depending on your version) and Dokkora. They're pretty effective against Aloe's Pokemon. Also, if you started out with Pokabu, you can try leveling him up until he evolves into Chaobuu at 17 where he'll learn Arm Thrust.

And of course, a bunch of potions and awakenings never hurt.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    If you're having problems with Aloe, my only suggestion other than grinding up levels is traveling to the route west of her city. You'll see a Nurse right before the entrance to the forest. South of her is some grass where you can catch Dageki/Nageki (depending on your version) and Dokkora. They're pretty effective against Aloe's Pokemon. Also, if you started out with Pokabu, you can try leveling him up until he evolves into Chaobuu at 17 where he'll learn Arm Thrust.

And of course, a bunch of potions and awakenings never hurt.

Mmm, I'm playing a White ROM, thus I have the red karate guy.
    Even so, he gets 2HKOd by Mirrhoggu.
    And Hypnosis has 70 acc. again or am I wrong ?

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    So... Would anyone happen to know how Pokerus works in this version? lol.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years

You get Aaken by reviving the Wing fossil in Dento's town I think, the wing Fossil is found in Ancient Castle hope this helps :)
    Also what's up with the title of this thread?

Aaken is found by talking to the girl in the Ancient Castle by the far left sand-whirlpool-thingy, it is the bottom option. You then revive it in Aloe's city, talk to the museum staff on the right, she will revive it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

Aaken is found by talking to the girl in the Ancient Castle by the far left sand-whirlpool-thingy, it is the bottom option. You then revive it in Aloe's city, talk to the museum staff on the right, she will revive it.
    Oh thanks for being more specific, I wasn't sure where on the Ancient castle it was found...

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Ghost Girl?

I'm not entirely sure of whether this subject should have a topic devoted to it, but I guess if a mod feels it doesn't, someone will just close it.

So I was on the Wonder Bridge, and on the right-side end of it (the end leading to Route 15), I noticed a guy and girl on the side of the bridge. As I approached them, the girl suddenly disappeared, and the guy started freaking out. Then I went down the elevator right next to where it happened, and the old lady said something different than usual and referred to her, although I'm not entirely sure what she said.

Anyway, I find this interesting and kind of creepy, especially considering I only managed to find the girl at nighttime. Along with the fact she was right next to the bridge... *coughsuicidecough*

But yeah. Discuss, I guess? Maybe someone could translate this?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Firstly, wait until you get a translation or expanation behind it. If it is significant enough to have a discussion on it, then we'll tell you whether it belongs in any other threads or deserves its own. :)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Anyone got any other tips on beating kamitsure?

would a stealth rock + paralysis combo work?

Since Emonga is Flying-type and Electric-type, Ground-types wouldn't really work against it.
    I suggest you get a Rock-type like Dangoro and evolve it to Gantoru.
    For Zebraika, of course, Ground-types can be used.
    Also, I think you should also grind your Pokemon to level 30 just in case.

I think it would work pretty well. Kamitsure somehow likes switching her Pokemon (in my case though) so doing that would definetely do some damage to her Pokemon.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    @ GUY with torterras in sig: does it really change like that with the season or are they just fan made?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I know it's been asked, but about the Everstone, has anyone actually gotten it yet? It's in Hiun I know, but this place is huge, and I've talked to everyone. At least I think I have. Do I have to do a task or answer something a certain way?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back