• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Please Help,

I cant seem to catch a pokemon, I was before but then it crashed, so I restarted, now I cant.

EDIT:

Ok I encountered a pokemon on route2 , 1 must have been messed up :P

but I cant open the menu

EDIT:
    Works. -/-

Last edited:

Draknir

The God of Fire
    Years
    Can I get some translations for the GTS Negotiation stuff?

かつこいい
    すべて
    (Both followed by Pokémon in Katakana)

なんでも
    かっこいい
    かねいい
    こねい
    へんな

The first two are shown when you are negotiating a trade with someone, and the last five are the categories to search.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Okay, after beating gym 7, seeing Zekrom in that tower, I have to defeat Plasma as the Ancient Castle. I literally can't get through that place. HELP!

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Okay, after beating gym 7, seeing Zekrom in that tower, I have to defeat Plasma as the Ancient Castle. I literally can't get through that place. HELP!

You'll have to be more specific. Are the trainers too hard? Or are you having trouble avoid the quicksand?

If the trainers are too hard... Well, then train against some wild Pokemon. If you're having trouble avoiding the quicksand, stay away as far from the center of them as you can. Typically, always purposely get sucked into the one as far away from you when you drop to the next floor.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Can I get some translations for the GTS Negotiation stuff?

かつこいい
    すべて
    (Both followed by Pokémon in Katakana)

なんでも
    かっこいい
    かねいい
    こねい
    へんな

The first two are shown when you are negotiating a trade with someone, and the last five are the categories to search.

Are you sure it's the right katakana and hiragana? ね is ne, not wa わ, but they do look a bit similar.

The first two should be "Cool" (かつこいい should be かっこいい) and "Everything" (すべて). Maybe it's some kind of drop-down menu?
    The five categories should be "Anything", "Cool", "Cute", "Scary" and "Strange", in that order.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I can't even get in the ancient castle or whatever. N already flew away on his magical Reshiram. What to I need to do to get the Plasma Grunts to get out of my way?

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    I can't even get in the ancient castle or whatever. N already flew away on his magical Reshiram. What to I need to do to get the Plasma Grunts to get out of my way?

There shouldn't be any Plasma Grunts in your way. You do know the Ancient Castle is in the desert, right?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    You can walk anywhere on the sand pits just not the center >.>

Also Sydian, there are no grunts blocking your way >.> the only thing that the Plasma grunts block is the entrance to the cylinder bridge that kinda looks like a castle from the side.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ...I totally knew that...

Then uh, what am I supposed to be doing next? :<

Perriechu

Years
    Wrong. You can be several tiles away from the center, and they can still suck you in.

I should of posted this actually.

You can walk around the center if you wanted to.

Just don't run.

and Sydian when your in the Ancient castle. Just make your way down.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So I seriously have to go back to the desert? I would imagine something different since N flew away on Reshiram. :/

Perriechu

Years
    Ah, but its not N your after this time.

Your after Geechisu (The old guy) and yeah you do "/ bring repels because Ancient castle Pokemon come at you like mad. Also if this is your first time in the A.C after crossing the second sand pit on the first floor the hiker girl will give you a choice of fossil (Gen V)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, you can go to Ramion city and head East now. The guys won't be blocking the exit on Route 16. The trainers have level 60+ Pokemon through there though. But they're pretty easy to take out.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    what do i do after final battle of geechisu?
    do i just grind and rematch elite four?

The whole eastern half of Isshu is accessible now. They are plenty of old Pokemon to catch now, as well as quite a few new legendaries. There are also high-leveled trainers to battle. In addition, various new things have popped up in old locations throughout Isshu as well.

I'd warn you not to rematch the Elite Four just yet. Their Pokemon are in the 70s.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    How do you catch a Genesect?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back