• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chain

When does he evolve? And is he Dark/Fighting?
    And also, what level does Meguroko evolve? :3

Yes he is Dark/Fighting and evolves at level 39.
    Meguroko evolves at level 29 as far as I recall.

Hope this helps~

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • Yes he is Dark/Fighting and evolves at level 39.
    Meguroko evolves at level 29 as far as I recall.

Hope this helps~
    Thanks :P they're so far away.. Oh well. My highest levelled pokemon is like level 20 and im planning on ditching my Hiyappu for Mijumaru lol.

Years
  • Can someone help me?

I have a Koromori and Kurumayu and they both are supposed to evolve in Summer time.. It's summer in my game, leveled them up in Summer but.. they won't evolve! Help please!

These are:

Koromori:
    Simple Questions

Kurumayu
    Simple Questions

Someone? T_T
    I need to evolve them both ASAP xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Try to improve your happiness level/friendship with it - as that's what most sites are saying. I don't know how exactly that happens, but apparently that seems to work for people.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    With or without summer?
    [25 characters limit xD]

Firstly, don't use fillers such as "[25 characters limit xD]", just add another word or so.

Secondly, apparently it doesn't matter what season you're in, but since you're in summer, you might as well try.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • :S does any1 knows waht this is? Some sort of rare water pokemon maybe? It wasnt here before, adn when i changed maps and came back it wasnt here.
    Simple Questions

Maybe it is supposed to show some rare pokemon like shaking grass has tabunne in this may have some rare water pokemon :O T.T too bad i dont have surf

Years
  • :S does any1 knows waht this is? Some sort of rare water pokemon maybe? It wasnt here before, adn when i changed maps and came back it wasnt here.
    Simple Questions

Maybe it is supposed to show some rare pokemon like shaking grass has tabunne in this may have some rare water pokemon :O T.T too bad i dont have surf

Yes, if you step on that patch you can encounter a rare Pokémon or an item.
    From what I know these tiles are in Grass, Water and Caves.
    However, if a wild battle comes between you and the tile, the tile is gone. So it's best to use a repel.

I've encountered serveral of these tiles and I can confirm this:
    Grass tile: Tabunne
    Cave tile: That mole Pokémon or items like Moon Stone
    Water tile: Dunno haven't got surf.

Anyone figured out where to get the Stones? (leaf stone, fire stone etc..)
    Also how do you get to the 5th gym cause i just crossed the bridge from the 4th gym.

The stones are in Hiun City if I'm correct. They give you a stone matching to your monkey. Where in Hiun City.. I don't know

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Yes, if you step on that patch you can encounter a rare Pokémon or an item.
    From what I know these tiles are in Grass, Water and Caves.
    However, if a wild battle comes between you and the tile, the tile is gone. So it's best to use a repel.

I've encountered serveral of these tiles and I can confirm this:
    Grass tile: Tabunne
    Cave tile: That mole Pokémon or items like Moon Stone
    Water tile: Dunno haven't got surf.

The stones are in Hiun City if I'm correct. They give you a stone matching to your monkey. Where in Hiun City.. I don't know
    What does the grass and cave tile look like?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • OK i have found another grass one but inside was that blue fighting pokemon that ends with keki (its in katakana so idk what the first letter is :P)
    Edit: his name is dageki

Years
  • Ive found so many shaking grass tiles, ive already caught 3 chansey clones and a yanappu. Not to mension ive killed about 4 chansey clones :/
    Anyway does anyone know where you can breed pokemon?

Hitsugiya

The King of Darkness
    Years
  • Help Me If You Have The Game Already

Were is the HM unteacher person cause i can't read japanese and taught my water thing cut

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • This looks kinda interesting, i think it says something like its fun or sumthing xD but that doesnt make any sense (a fun rock?)
    Simple Questions

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Hey guys, I have read that a few People have gotten one of the three Monkey Pokemon, where do you get them, it sounds like there is more to it than just catching one, is it a reward from the first gym or something?

Years
  • Read some past post's. some lady in the far right of the ruined factory gives you one that has a type advantage to the gym leaders monkey.

Years
  • What does the grass and cave tile look like?

Well.. Grass has been explained, but in the cave you seen something that looks like dust popping up in one tile
    And it has a remarking sound, so while being in a cave, you should hear it clearly when it pops up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back