• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
  • I've seen the cave tile thing before. I walked into it and i forgot what happened lol. But I wanted to get the mole thing :[ I think I got a moon stone though.. :/
    yet to see the chansey clone :P will go hunting later lol

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    You can get one, depending on your starter in the mini-forest near Sanyou City. It will aid you in the gym leader battle.

Ah, kk, I was kinda hoping to get all three for my team, as I am not too keen on the Starters and I LOVE Monkeys.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Please help me. (Spoilers)

I just beat Team Plasma in the tower and N stole Zekrom. Now what do I do? I already went out to the desert and saw Cheren, but he just stands there. Nothing happens.

I tried going into the ruins, but there's quicksand blocking my way.

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
  • I just beat the fourth badge, do I go left or right to get to the next one? I already went into the Pokemon Musical with Belle.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I just beat Team Plasma in the tower and N stole Zekrom. Now what do I do? I already went out to the desert and saw Cheren, but he just stands there. Nothing happens.

I tried going into the ruins, but there's quicksand blocking my way.

Why won't someone help me?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Day one people. Ill try to translate the moveset, menus and items to day. (NOT ALL, Most of them)

Wow Good luck ^.^

Do you think you could focus on Move's more? :3

And Im now starting the game.

Years
  • This looks kinda interesting, i think it says something like its fun or sumthing xD but that doesnt make any sense (a fun rock?)
    Simple Questions
    It says 'tameshi' (trial), not 'tanoshii' (fun) so it's the rock of trials, or something.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • It says 'tameshi' (trial), not 'tanoshii' (fun) so it's the rock of trials, or something.

>< i always mix me, nu and those similar stuffs. :/ i hate when they put something like that and it turns out to do nothing in the end, just a rock standing there. I hope they make a story out of it.

Years
  • There could be a story behind it, it could have something to do with the moss covered rock in that forest where you can first get the Monkey Trio.

Years
  • Yea its right there as you walk into it, just go up near that guy in orange. i think it says something as well when you interact with it :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    How do I battle the 3rd gym leader? the guy don't let in into the gym~

Edit: Nvm, I found him in the harbour with iris and belle, :3

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Okay, I beat team plasma in the desert ruins. Now what?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    the last thing I want to do is sound like a noob but how do I get over here
    Simple Questions
    and/or get past that man in western sanyou city?

The Red Chain

Okay, my friend has a question. He's on PC, but isn't really active, so I'll be asking the question for him. My friend was on the 3rd route in a cave looking for rare Pokemon.. he saw a dust cloud kick up and when he walked into it, instead of a Pokemon he found a brown gem. It happened three times. He got a blue gem the next time, and left before walking into the other dust cloud.

He wants to know what these gems are for, does anyone know? :3

Here's a picture :

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Does anyone know how the rare tiles spawn? Like if I were intentionally looking for one, how would I go about doing so? I'm yet to see one, so I want to experience it at least :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back