• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

You can't put Pokemon on your trainer card in the game.

Custom-made trainer cards with Pokemon on them are made by other people. If you want one, go to the Art forum and request one there.

icebramz

Ruler of Charmander!!!
    Years
    on the back of the trainer card there is 6 pokeballs at the bottom and pokemon are there on my fire red but not on my leaf green

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    In the Game Corner in Celedon, there's this yellow machine in the right corner that'll let you have pictures taken of the pokemon you currently have in your party. In Leaf Green I have pictures of the pokemon I had when I first got into Celedon and I haven't changed it since. So I have cute, unevolved pokemon on the back of mine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    What would be the fastest way to train my lv 34 Growlithe to 49? I want to get it 49 before I evolve it to learn Flamethrower.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

mrmiatch said:
    um, doesnt poliwhirl evolve into politoad with the sun stone?
    thanks.
    No, you need to trade it with the King's Rock attached

~Patrick~ said:
    What would be the fastest way to train my lv 34 Growlithe to 49? I want to get it 49 before I evolve it to learn Flamethrower.
    Do you have the VS Seeker yet? You can just use it to battle trainers over and over again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Do you have the VS Seeker yet? You can just use it to battle trainers over and over again.

Yeah I do, I don't know a spot with alot of trainers with grass type Pokes though. (or ones that are weak to fire)

I guess there's a spot on Island 3 or 4..with a Aroma Lady or 2...I'll try that.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    What's the best place in Leaf Green to train with the VS Seeker? I mean pokemon that are high level, possible getting stronger and giving a good deal of money too. And many at the same spot, so until I finish with all of them, my VS Seeker would be almost recharged.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Lathspell said:
    What's the best place in Leaf Green to train with the VS Seeker? I mean pokemon that are high level, possible getting stronger and giving a good deal of money too. And many at the same spot, so until I finish with all of them, my VS Seeker would be almost recharged.
    If you've beat the Elite 4...Vs Seek train on Island 7, right outside the Chansey Dancers house...the 2 Cool-trainers there both have 5 Pokemon in their 50's..real good experience..and the man in the house right there can heal you, when your Pokemon get low HP.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2006
    srry, this is about Chaos Black, but I couldn't see anywhere else to put it,
    Is there a way to get out of Mt Moon? It's driving me nuts!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Slowbro is the god of the Elite Four. Train up one of those and see them fall. All of Agatha's Pokemon are Poison types, meaning they are weak to Psychic. Slowbro also has the advantage of Own Tempo, which completely pwns her Golbat. He has the defences to survive several hits too.

Leaf Green only though, so if you're on Fire Red trade for one.

White Lotus

As High As Wu-Tang Gets
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Vileplume - Aromatherapy

I've been raising an oddish to turn to vileplume for aromatherapy but i just evolved it with a leaf stone and it didn't learn any moves. I figured it would learn its move when it changed but it didn't. My gloom is lv.33 now but i'm gonna raise it to lv. 35 for moonlight but without aromatherapy it's pretty pointless. <It's bad enough i can't get leech seed on it> Does it have to be a certain level before i evolve it (for aromatherapy) or am i gonna have to wait to get to the move relearner for it?

Neo Umbreon

In a Burrito.
    Years
    Yes you will have to wait for the Pokemon Tutor because Vileplume learns Aromatherapy like Bellosum learns Magical Leaf as a starting move. So yes you will have to go to the Move Tutor to have Vileplume learn Aromaterapy after it evolves.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Well, you are trying to catch one of my favorite Pokemon. So I have to help you. Remember, they are only in Leaf Green. Otherwise, walk for long periods of time outside of Mt. Ember on One Island. I walked for about a half hour trying to find it. I finally did, and I was very happy when I did.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No. That might have been the case in RBY (Cannot remember back that far in my old age), but in FRLG you will only find Magmar on One Island.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back