• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    can i get a list of unobtainable pokemon in emerald apart from pokemon XD and the first 151 pokemon ty ^^

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
  • Batesymon said:
    Do you leave it turned on during the credits or turn it off and back on to skip them?

I've try them both ! I've Restart my game several times ! And it's so hard.....
    On first pokemon league, (emerald) ive wait until "the end" apears. but on second pokemon league I repated that things again (I waited until "the end" appears) and my data erased

and I restart a new game, then after beating elite four, I turn it off after it saving and before the credit appears... and my data is erased....:dead:

What should I do ??
    I always take care of the cartidge and the gameboy...
    Never use a cheat codes
    And it's a legal cartidge:dead: :dead: Help me!!!!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Pok?-Munna said:
    can i get a list of unobtainable pokemon in emerald apart from pokemon XD and the first 151 pokemon ty ^^
    any help it is much aprecieated

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back