• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Single Arceus Trade Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttlet32

Buttlet
Years
  • I have an extra event Arceus that I'm willing to trade, though I came across a problem. I don't really know what I'd like in exchange, so I'm going to do something that I've yet to see in the Quick Trade section in all my time on PC. I'm going to hold a trade auction.

How this works is I've got the Arceus nice and comfy inside Professor Oak's laboratory. Since I'm not looking for anything really specific, then it's up to you to throw out offers. This Saturday the auction closes, and I will choose the top 10(or 5 depending on how many offers I receive) best offers and narrow it down to just one offer that seems the most pleasing to me. Take into account that the top ten aren't in any specific order, they are just the ten offers that stick out more to me.

Rules:
    1) Throw as many offers out as you would like. The more offers you have the higher your chances.
    2) Arceus does not equal Pidgey or Rattata. Pretend you're holding this auction, and choose a Pokemon you yourself would deem worthy of YOUR top ten.
    3) Don't think that since it's an Arceus, creator of all Pokemon, that you don't stand a chance with your Pokemon. Here's a hint: https://pokedextracker.com/u/buttlet32
    Your chances are deemed better if the offered Pokemon is one not shaded. I am looking to complete my national dex.
    4) If your Pokemon has a nickname, don't worry about it. I personally love to have silly nicknames for my Pokemon. It helps me grow closer to them.
    5) I'm not too picky on IV's or natures. Mention it if you want, but so competition is fair, I won't place a higher priority on 5-6IV Pokemon as opposed to 1-3 IV Pokemon.

Now with that out of the way: Go Primeape-nuts crazy with your offers and good luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    well rip my tempo mage deck, flamewaker was such a lit (no pun intended) card for this deck and the removal of blackrock mountain will be so gay

Years
  • I have an extra event Arceus that I'm willing to trade, though I came across a problem. I don't really know what I'd like in exchange, so I'm going to do something that I've yet to see in the Quick Trade section in all my time on PC. I'm going to hold a trade auction.

How this works is I've got the Arceus nice and comfy inside Professor Oak's laboratory. Since I'm not looking for anything really specific, then it's up to you to throw out offers. This Saturday the auction closes, and I will choose the top 10(or 5 depending on how many offers I receive) best offers and narrow it down to just one offer that seems the most pleasing to me. Take into account that the top ten aren't in any specific order, they are just the ten offers that stick out more to me.

Rules:
    1) Throw as many offers out as you would like. The more offers you have the higher your chances.
    2) Arceus does not equal Pidgey or Rattata. Pretend you're holding this auction, and choose a Pokemon you yourself would deem worthy of YOUR top ten.
    3) Don't think that since it's an Arceus, creator of all Pokemon, that you don't stand a chance with your Pokemon. Here's a hint: https://pokedextracker.com/u/buttlet32
    Your chances are deemed better if the offered Pokemon is one not shaded. I am looking to complete my national dex.
    4) If your Pokemon has a nickname, don't worry about it. I personally love to have silly nicknames for my Pokemon. It helps me grow closer to them.
    5) I'm not too picky on IV's or natures. Mention it if you want, but so competition is fair, I won't place a higher priority on 5-6IV Pokemon as opposed to 1-3 IV Pokemon.

Now with that out of the way: Go Primeape-nuts crazy with your offers and good luck.

I offer a shiny genesect + mon shiny shaymin

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • UPDATE
    I've decided that if less than five people place offers on the Arceus then I will choose one Pokemon from each person that did offer and trade with them for that one. So each one of you gets one. The Auction ends Saturday.

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • And a shiny Luxray.
    I offer a shiny genesect + mon shiny shaymin

Since not very many people placed any offers on the Arceus, only you two, then I'll just trade you both an Arceus each. I actually need a Genesect in my Pokedex, so I can give you time to get it cloned in the cloning thread or if you can clone yourself you can do that too. As for the Luxray if you can get that cloned and get back to me, then that will work just fine. I already have two clones of the Arceus. I also placed the Original in a box by itself, in case you don't like the idea of cloned Pokemon.

Years
  • Since not very many people placed any offers on the Arceus, only you two, then I'll just trade you both an Arceus each. I actually need a Genesect in my Pokedex, so I can give you time to get it cloned in the cloning thread or if you can clone yourself you can do that too. As for the Luxray if you can get that cloned and get back to me, then that will work just fine. I already have two clones of the Arceus. I also placed the Original in a box by itself, in case you don't like the idea of cloned Pokemon.

i will add you right away, then we can trade, the genesect is already cloned, i have atm 2 spare ones :D

Thunder_H

Thunder_H
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    I just added you, could you PM me when you are available?
    Sorry for not answering earlier, i've been quite busy.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • Thunder H do you want to trade your shiny male Pyroar against my shiny Pinsir or Garados?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back