• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Single battle

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    who wants to battle with me lvl.100 pkmn no illigal pokemon allowed post here.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • wow... this guy hacks? lol.... what a noob, no offense, but u r a noob for hacking lol, i would've battled u, but lucky for u i dont battle hackers.

He rom hacks you moron....he doesn't hack the game / cheat

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well yes silverdust I rom hack making a cool improvement of firered if you ever looked at the hack showcase and btw whats your word i'm not hacking the pkmn of this game!
    and the others are persons with at least iq I dunno about you but as you say you got less iq as everyone else.

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
  • BAttle ME I want to battle!
    Well yes silverdust I rom hack making a cool improvement of firered if you ever looked at the hack showcase and btw whats your word i'm not hacking the pkmn of this game!
    and the others are persons with at least iq I dunno about you but as you say you got less iq as everyone else.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I will be back soon since its almst 7 am here and i need to go to work on 7:15 am till 12:30 pm.

Back