• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    I caught an aipom today. I heard that they are kinda rare, so I'm happy i caught him.
    I also got through the Eterna forest, and now I'm training for the second gym.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: No More Honey Trees!

August 26, 2008

I left a few things out of my previous entries.

Last week, I challenged the Magma Colosseum in Poketopia with my team of Barboach, Snover, Mr. Mime, Wormadam(ground), Tentacreul, and Sneasel. I figured the ice and water pokemon would keep things cool in the blazing hot colosseum. I chose well. Scores are based on how many pokemon are remaining at the end of each battle, and at worst I had one knocked out each time. So I made it to the Colosseum Leader Terrell, who used mostly evolved fire-type starter pokemon as well as other Sinnoh starters. They were no match for Barboach and the others. That puts me at Rank 4 in all available colosseums, as well as making me eligible to compete in the Courtyard Colosseum.

Also the other day (yesterday, actually), I got home very late from work (after midnight late) but of course did my usual sweep of the honey trees. Barboach was swimming off the beaches of Route 213 near Pastoria when Dr. Footstep was passing by on a midnight stroll. He said he saw us training the other day while we were practicing some contest combinations, and he was very impressed with the demonstration. He said we seemed in sync, and the strong bond would carry us far in contests. Because of our hard work, he awarded us the Footstep Ribbon, which would be Barboach's 11th Sinnoh ribbon! Barboach was very excited. I know it wants to enter another contest, but we've been so busy training for gym battles and searching for Munchlax. Soon we'll have to return to Hearthome City to win more ribbons!

So, this evening, Candice battled with me to help me train Noctowl, Chimecho, and Skuntank. Man, that Medicham was just as difficult the second time around. Her Abomasnow used a move called Avalanche, sort of like an ice-type equivalent to the move Revenge. If the pokemon takes a hit, the power of Avalanche is doubled. She offered to teach one of my pokemon the move, but none of my pokemon was able to learn it. So, I went back to the Pokemon Center, where I transferred my pokemon to Hayley on the ranch. Then, Barboach and I were off to check the honey trees.

Summary:

TIME: 336:57

BADGES: 7

RIBBONS: 11

POKeDEX: Seen 136

Obtained 128

August 26, 10:30pm

I was so tired that I almost just went to bed without checking the honey trees. But, I decided to do a sweep anyway.

I'm glad I did.

Sitting there next to the tree on Route 214 eating some berries was a little Munchlax! Finally! Finally finally FINALLY!! Quick Ball, go! I was hoping to catch it fast using the specialty pokeball, but 2 Quick Balls failed. Should I use a Great Ball? No wait, it's night-time right? So, Dusk Ball, go! After 15 months of looking from time to time and over a week straight of hardcore searching, I finally have the pride of yelling: "I CAUGHT... A MUNCHLAX!"

129. Munchlax

August 30, 2008

Now with a Munchlax on my team, I decided it was time to check out Lake Acuity. I went to the Pokemon Center and called Hayley. All my pokemon seem to be doing well. I had her transfer Bibarel, Lopunny, Murkrow, and Remoraid. They are the last four pokemon I have left to train in this rotation. So, along with Barboach and Munchlax, I headed for Lake Acuity.

And obviously, Team Galactic has been long gone.

I did run into Ralph sitting by the lake. He said Jupiter from Team Galactic was here with some grunts and they captured the legendary pokemon from this lake.

"I couldn't do anything to stop them!" he said dismayed. He was talking about getting stronger, and that he was doing some special training in order to confront them. I told him I would go on ahead to their headquarters in Veilstone City and see what I can find out.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I'm chaining for a Shiny Bagon for about a week now 'cause my chains keep breaking above 30 :l
    Those little Psyducks really enjoy breaking my chains, they show up most of the times.

But, oh well, Bagon is one of my most wanted targets so I'll just stay on that Route until I get a green one ;/
    I had a Bagon chain at 40 a few months ago, but I accidently walked into a bad patch while resetting for Shinies, darn you Machoke! DX

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    Today I made it through the Eterna forest in one piece.
    Before going pokemon hunting I trained for the gym.
    Before battling the leader I found another patch of grass, there I caught a Meditite, a Chingling, and a Ponyta.
    Then I traded my Buizel for a chatot.
    Now I'm off to battle the next gym.

Team summary:
    Monferno LV 25
    Staravia LV 25
    Bedew LV 24

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Infiltrating Galactic HQ

August 31, 2008

The Galactic Building in Veilstone was locked down pretty tightly. Something's going on in there. Time for me and my pokemon to do some recon.

"Barboach, Remoraid, in the water," I said, releasing them near the pier. "See if there's a way in from the water." My duo of water pokemon swam off.

"Murkrow, Lopunny," I said as they appeared from their pokeballs. "You two sneak around and see what you can find.

"Krow-murkrow!" Murkrow flew off and Lopunny hopped away.

"Bibarel, you're with me." We walked around Veilstone, just casually checking things out.

There's a house near the gym where a lady gives out massages to pokemon. She can also help with accessories for Pokemon Contests. "Munchlax, come out," I ordered. I left Munchlax with her for awhile so it could be pampered a bit.

Bibarel and I left there and headed back towards the main street. Just then my Murkrow flew back with something in its beak. "Looks like an access key. That might help us get in that HQ. Ok, Bibarel, go round up the others."

September 1, 2008

Shortly after midnight, we snuck up to the main entrance to the Galactic building. All my pokemon were back in their pokeballs, except for Murkrow who was holding the key. We tried it in the main door, but it was access denied. After a few miutes of thought, I remembered a warehouse near the pier. We headed over to that, which was much less guarded anyway. Inside, we found a door that the key fit into. The next room had some stairs leading down.

"Ok, Murkrow, return," I pulled out its pokeball, but instead it flew over to a table in the corner.

"What's that?" On the table was two small stones that were quite dark, about the size of a fist.

"Krow!" Murkrow touched one of the stones and started to glow! Ok, so it's an evolution stone. But Murkrow don't evolve… do they? Apparently in Sinnoh! Murkrow evolve into Honchkrow using a Dusk Stone. I pocketed the other Dusk Stone and returned Honchkrow to its pokeball.

130. Honchkrow

So with my new Honchkrow, we infiltrated the warehouse, fought a handful of Team Galactic grunts, and eventually found a master key to the main building. We all escaped back to the Pokemon Center for some sleep.

TrainerMatt

Ore wa kanari tsuyo!
    Years
    Been a while since I posted here. I was kinda playing Warcraft again, but I completely quit nao. Cancelled both my subscriptions and smashed my discs........what? Game stores wouldn't take them and I couldn't E-bay them so I smashed them. :D

Been very slow on Pokémon. Currently taking advantage of Cheryl (kekeke) and training in Eterna Forest at the moment. Current team:

Geodude (M) - Level 16
    Turtwig (F) - Level 17
    Staravia (F) - level 18
    Luxio (F) - level 16
    Machop (M) - Used for Rock Smash

Current play time is 5:01, not bad eh? ;)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My pearl's playing up and keeps freezing and did just after my Byron battle, so I don't know where I am now,

Team:
    Empoleon - Lv.40
    Ampharos - Lv. 40
    Togetic - Lv. 40
    Houdoom - Lv. 40
    Gallade - Lv. 40

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well, yesterday I went and caught all the Unown and nearly used up all my Quick Balls. Finding that last one, Unown T, was a REAAL pain...And that Maniac Tunnel isn't very impressive. xP Then after that I went and trained on Route 218...yikes.

Pokemon:
    Glaceon: Lvl 37
    Rotom: Lvl 38
    Sneasel: Lvl 37
    Staraptor: Lvl 55
    I only had Staraptor to fly me places...and to win a battle if the other three got creamed.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    So today I won my 2nd badge which was A LOT easier then I thought. Afterwords I took advantage of 'Cut' and entered the forest mansion. I caught a gastly inside, and when I left I ran ito a mistriavus (Which I caught also).
    I plowed through the Team Galactic building and destroyed Jupiter.
    Now I'm off to Cycling road to see what awaits.

Team:
    Monferno LV 27
    Saravia LV 26
    Budew LV 25

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I've been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time for the last two weeks, so basically I haven't touched my Diamond version until today?! And now.. I'm trying to get back into my game, but I'm pondering on whether or not I should start a new game. I'm trying to breed for a Dratini with 31 speed, attack, and HP IVs.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    I STARTED A NEW GAME IN MY POKEMON DIAMOND SO HERE WHAT I ACHIEVED.........

====SINNOH====

---START---
    I PICKED CHIMCHAR AS MY STATER AND I CAPTURED A ZUBAT AS MY FLYING POKEMON AND A GEODUDE AND NICKNAMED ROCKY....

---NEXT DAY---
    I FINALLY BEAT ROARK AND IM ON MY WAY TO SAVE THE LITTLE GIRL'S DAD THAT WORK IN VALLEY WINDWORK AND I MANAGED TO CAPTURED A PACHIRISU...

---*TEAM*---
    (M) (LVL21) MONFERNO- "TIMID NATURE"
    (M) (LVL20) ZUBAT- "SASSY NATURE"
    (M) (LVL21) ROCKY-"IMPISH NATURE"
    (M) (LVL9) PACHIRISU- "MODEST NATURE"

SO THOSE ARE MY ADVEBTURE IN SINNOH REGION AND THANKS FOR READING ......

*****TO BE CONTINUED......*****
    ======================================================

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
    Completed the National Pokedex a few days ago. Now all I need is Shaymin and Arceus. Plus I'll change my wireless setting to WEP so I can use the Wi-Fi at my house (instead at a friend's) so I'll train for the Pokecommunity New Years Tournament. I might enter it, not sure, maybe the next one...

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Just training my EV'd Shiny Toxicroak to level 100. Doing the Pokemon league over and over is even worse than you think.

Ryo Kijimuta

初めトレーナー
    Years
    Yesterday I finished the first Gym Battle with Roark with two level 50's. Then I used a total of 40 Rare Candy's on my Staraptor and Infernape, making them level 70.

I'm working on getting my second Gym Badge today, and after that will probably be my third Gym Battle, and my day will end.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    September 5th:
    I made it through cycling road no probem. Then checked out the lower roads and found Wayward cave. I taught 'Flash' to budew, and I'm glad I did! I would have never made it through without it. Anyway, the first pokemon I saw I there was a Bronzor. Since I needed a psycic pokemon I caught it on my first try.
    After battling a few times, Budew Evolved!!! I used Roselia to PWN all the hikers.
    I found that little girl (I forgot her name)...but she didn't help because I already battled all the trainers. I got her out safely, but she didn't give me squat! She could of at least given me an item of some sort instead of dissapering and never coming back.

September 6th:
    Well I traveled into Mt. Cornet and met that Team Galactic guy. But my motto..."No Battle, No interest". Few wild battles, not much. Outside, a few trainer battles, no challenge.
    I arived in harthome city and entered my first Super contest. I used Staravia in a cool contest, and won... Without any Poffins!
    Afterwords I creamed My rival for the second time. Seriosly, toooooo easy!

Team:
    Monferno LV 29
    Staravia LV 29
    Roselia LV 28
    Bronzor LV 23
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Its still early in the day, if anything else happens I'll modify

SuperPikachua

Master of Air not Elect.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    Dang my Brain

I just got a Starvia evolved from my starly and caught a abra when my exited but turned off the game stupid me!!!!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Thats happened to me when I caught Feebas but it was on Ruby and my game died.

Back