• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Mines the time hacking trades such as starly for a Mewtwo but i was like at the start i aint work so i tried starly and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but also a starly at lv 40 evolve into a darkrai so lol...... i used a R4.. and my starter was a Mewtwo lv 5 Heh. Thern i traded the darkrai to my normal Diamond and it was so F**king lol!

Hey Treecko-kt my friend code is 4167 8566 5010 and the names David and i go wi-fi on sunday

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Since I haven't been on here in a while, I have quite a bit to post here! At least in Diamond anyway--I haven't been playing Pearl as much.

So I'm still working on getting all 60 or so of my Pokemon to level 50 before going for my eighth badge. (I've spent over 400 hours in the game so far...) I think about half of my Pokemon are there already.

--MINOR EVENTS--

-Raiha, my Raichu, stole two Poison Barbs from the Tentacruels on Route 223.
    -The News Centre in Solaceon asked for a Crobat. For that, I had to catch a Golbat in Mt. Coronet with a Luxury Ball, give him a massage, and level him up to 45 (that's when he was happy enough). Well, at least now I have a level 45 Crobat named Batman with Mean Look.
    -Saphira, my Gabite, evolved to Garchomp while training in the same area where Raiha did the stealing. She's now level 49.
    -Maude, my Carnivine, used to be a pain to train, with Vine Whip and Wring Out being her only offensive moves. That is, until she learned Power Whip by level up and I taught her Grass Knot by TM. Then she breezed through the water Pokemon on Route 222 and reached level 50. What a comeback. I'm proud of you, Maude!
    -I made a bunch of ball capsules (enough to fill all the slots) that I sometimes put on my Pokemon when I train them. I won't describe all of them here, but one has two Line Seals and the message "PWNAGE", another has some Fire Seals and the message "BLAZE", another has varicoloured flower petals, another has confetti and the message "RAH!", etc.

--MAJOR EVENTS--

The GTS expedition.

A while back, I got a Spiritomb from a friend of mine. I bred her with my Drifblim and got ten or so baby Spiritomb (all of who got Shadow Ball from their father). I traded three of the males on the GTS (I wanted to save the females for later) for the following:

-A Munchlax, from a trainer named ヨル (Yoru)
    -A Chimchar, with Flamethrower, from a trainer named ほぬか (Honuka)
    -A Piplup, with Hydro Pump, from a trainer named Phucker.

All three of these Pokemon were level 1, so I had some training to do. Chimchar and Piplup, or should I say Infernape and Empoleon, were easy to train, and are now level 45 (so they caught up with everyone else). MunchSnorlax is a bit harder to train... At first I trained him in the Old Chateau, and for the longest time his only offensive move was Lick (or Metronome, if it happened to turn into an attacking move). Then I temporarily taught him Strength until he learned Body Slam, and the Rest/Sleep Talk combo. He's getting a bit better with battling, but he's still only at level 38.

The Legendary Expedition.

Originally, my plan was to get all my battling Pokemon to level 50, then capture the psychic trio (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf), then go for badge 8. But I got impatient and decided to go for the legendaries early. It was no easy task of course (I didn't bother with the Master Ball), but I managed to catch all three of them in one day. Here's how:

The first legendary I tackled (figuratively) was Azelf. I started off with my Darkrai, who immediately used Hypnosis to put it to sleep. The next turn, Darkrai used Nightmare, and over the next few turns, the Nightmare and Darkrai's Bad Dreams ability reduced Azelf to the red zone HP-wise. Then I switched to George, my Sneasel, who False-Swiped it... and then Azelf woke up and KO'd him with Uproar. After Sneasel fainted, I switched to my Raichu (yes, it's Raiha, the thieving Raichu from before), who Thunder Waved Azelf. Then I kept stalling, throwing Ultra/Great/Timer Balls... I must have thrown about 50 balls before Azelf KO'd itself with Struggle. DX So I restarted, repeated the same procedure above... except this time, instead of paralysing Azelf, I switched to my Spiritomb (the same one I used to breed earlier), who was immune to Azelf's Uproar and Confusion, and used Hypnosis to put it to sleep. Then I kept throwing balls, although occasionally I had to use Hypnosis again, or switch out to avoid a Future Sight. Fortunately, this time I caught Azelf after the ninth or so Ultra Ball, while it was asleep.

~ ~ ~

Then I decided to go for Uxie. This time I decided not to bother with sleep, as it was curable, so I immediately had Raiha go in with Thunder Wave. Then she used a couple of Thunderbolts, which got Uxie's HP into the red. I switched to George, my False Swiper. He did his job (fortunately, being a Sneasel, he was immune to Uxie's Confusion), but soon fell asleep by Yawn... So then I switched to Darkrai to stall as I threw balls. After wasting about fifteen Ultra Balls and ten Great Balls, I caught Uxie with a Timer Ball.

~ ~ ~

Now for the hard part: Mesprit. Actually, I went at Mesprit with a pretty good strategy. My party consisted of the following:

-A Staravia with Fly and Defog (for Flying, not for battling)
    -A Graveler with Strength and Rock Smash (another HM slave)
    -A Floatzel with Surf (one of my battling Pokemon)
    -A Pachirisu with Cut (another HM slave)
    -George, my False-Swiping Sneasel
    -Raiha, my Thunder-Waving Raichu

The hardest part was finding Mesprit, even with the Marking Map. I kept Flying from place to place and walking from area to area... which sometimes took a while. Then I had to use a Repel each time I visited the same spot Mesprit was in, meaning all my Pokemon had to be level 50 or below. But each time I found Mesprit, I did the following: (each number is a separate encounter, and I saved before them)

1. Raiha paralysed Mesprit.
    2. Ginny (the Floatzel) did some damage with Aqua Jet.
    3. Ginny did some more damage with Aqua Jet, getting Mesprit's HP into the red zone.
    4. George used False Swipe.

After those four encounters, I swapped George out for Batman, the aforementioned Crobat. On the next encounter (saving beforehand, of course), Batman used Mean Look, which prevented Mesprit from fleeing. Then I threw a few Ultra/Quick Balls, but they failed. Eventually Mesprit KO'd Batman with Confusion, and then fled. Whoops, time to restart and form a Plan B.

For my Plan B, I searched for Mesprit, and immediately threw a Quick Ball. If it failed, I restarted. I repeated this process, and caught Mesprit on the fifth or so try. Well, at least I only used one Quick Ball in the whole process!

~ ~ ~

So now I have Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. I call these three the Triforce because I nicknamed them Zelda, Ganondorf, and Link, respectively. (I think I might end up switching the nicknames of Mesprit and Azelf at some point, but...)

And, in case some of you were wondering, yes, I do also have a Sneasel named Fred. But Fred's my battler and is five levels higher than George, and doesn't know False Swipe. (And I have a Buizel nicknamed Ron. Okay, now I'll stop.)

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'm thinking about starting over on Diamond and creating a strong team to use all the way through. I'll probably choose Piplup as my starter, seeing as I always choose Chimchar.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I finally battled the Oreburgh Gym, I had my Staravia up first, I know it might have been a bad choice but it worked out great! I started off with a double team, so the geodude's rock throw will miss, which it did!!! Then I went in with a WIng Attack, while Geodude got in an attack on me, but not doing much at all...After, I used another WIng Attack, and he used stealth rock, which was great! After, I decided to switch out and send out Prinplup, who easily took out Geodude with its new learned move Metal Claw. Rorak decided to send out Onix which Prinplup easily KO'd with Bubble, and then finished off his Cranidos with a metal claw and a finishing bubble attack. That was that, and the Coal Badge was all mine!!!

Before deciding on leaving Orgeburgh I went up to Route 12 to level up my Staravia to level 18, just to catch up to Prinplup. After, before leaving Barry caught up to me, and just dashed away not too long after...lol...I did learn though that my next gym battle will be held in Eterna City, which will give me some great time to do some training and maybe catching some new pokemon to join my team!

FInally arriving back to Jubilife City, I bumped into my SISTER!!! She told me she was heading back to Twinleaf town to start over her journey, but before leaving she traded me her Chimchar because she knew I would take care of it quite nicely...So now I had a little Chimchar on my team!!! GREAT, I also decided to not evolve little Chimchar because I wanted to bring out its true power as a first stage pokemon.

When I was about to leave Jubilife, I saw Dawn and Prof. Rowan being hastled by these strange ppl with weird hair and clothing. They apparently called themselves Team Galactic and pulled Dawn and I into a Double Battle. Dawn sent out her starter, Chimchar, so I decided now was a great time to try out Little CHimmy that my sister traded to me before she left. HEY! Chimchar, actually listened to me a few times in battle and gained quite a bit of experience, which was more than fantastic.

Soon enough, I made it to the beautiful Floroma Town, and I was amazed at how gorgeous this town was. Then, I saw them...Team Galactic Grunts around the Town, things couldn't possible get any worse. But it did, a little girl told me that her father was being held hostage by these mean thugs in the Vally Windworks. So, upon making my way there I saw the door was locked and decided not to bother it just yet, but I managed to catch a new pokemon to join the group! A cute little Female Docile natured Pachirisu...AWW! Currently, I am training my pokemon to lv. 22 just about before I decide on messing around with Team Galactic.

My Team:

LV. 19 Prinplup @ Quick Claw
    Metal Claw
    Bubble
    Peck
    Pound

LV. 19 Chimchar
    Flame Wheel
    Ember
    Fury Swipes
    Scratch

Lv.19 Staravia
    Quick Attack
    Wing Attack
    Tackle
    Double Team

LV.13 Pachirisu (still in training)
    Spark
    Quick Attack
    Charm
    Bide

*OMG, I forgot to visit the TV Station back in Jubilife!!! YIKES< how can I forget to do something as important as that!!!*

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well after I told my brother I was starting over in Jubilife, I did.
    I arrived back in Twinleaf town...what a peaceful neighborhood! I told my mom I am going to start a whole new journey in the sinnoh again. So she told me ok and to do my best in contests! So I nodded yes, and left. After that I met my Rival Barry at his house he told me to meet me at the lake...so I was just about headed there when he forgot something...so then when we finally got to the lake I saw prof. Rowan and a new face...a boy named Lucas, after they left, Barry and I found a suitcase they forgotten...I warned Barry not to go in the grass but he insisted and we both went by it...Starlys attacked us and the suitcase had pokeballs so I chose one as fast as I could and when I sent it out it was Piplup...already I felt connected but the pokemon wasn't ours and we had to return them...after that Starly fight Lucas came blabbered stuff and then told us to come to the lab which we did and we got to keep the pokemon and start the journey of pokemon...I was so delighted! So from right now Piplup and I are almost ready to go to jubilife at lv. 12...right now little pippy is lv.11 and we still have trainers up ahead of us...
    So,
    Until Next Time!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I finally battled the Oreburgh Gym, I had my Staravia up first, I know it might have been a bad choice but it worked out great! I started off with a double team, so the geodude's rock throw will miss, which it did!!! Then I went in with a WIng Attack, while Geodude got in an attack on me, but not doing much at all...After, I used another WIng Attack, and he used stealth rock, which was great! After, I decided to switch out and send out Prinplup, who easily took out Geodude with its new learned move Metal Claw. Rorak decided to send out Onix which Prinplup easily KO'd with Bubble, and then finished off his Cranidos with a metal claw and a finishing bubble attack. That was that, and the Coal Badge was all mine!!!

Before deciding on leaving Orgeburgh I went up to Route 12 to level up my Staravia to level 18, just to catch up to Prinplup. After, before leaving Barry caught up to me, and just dashed away not too long after...lol...I did learn though that my next gym battle will be held in Eterna City, which will give me some great time to do some training and maybe catching some new pokemon to join my team!

FInally arriving back to Jubilife City, I bumped into my SISTER!!! She told me she was heading back to Twinleaf town to start over her journey, but before leaving she traded me her Chimchar because she knew I would take care of it quite nicely...So now I had a little Chimchar on my team!!! GREAT, I also decided to not evolve little Chimchar because I wanted to bring out its true power as a first stage pokemon.

When I was about to leave Jubilife, I saw Dawn and Prof. Rowan being hastled by these strange ppl with weird hair and clothing. They apparently called themselves Team Galactic and pulled Dawn and I into a Double Battle. Dawn sent out her starter, Chimchar, so I decided now was a great time to try out Little CHimmy that my sister traded to me before she left. HEY! Chimchar, actually listened to me a few times in battle and gained quite a bit of experience, which was more than fantastic.

Soon enough, I made it to the beautiful Floroma Town, and I was amazed at how gorgeous this town was. Then, I saw them...Team Galactic Grunts around the Town, things couldn't possible get any worse. But it did, a little girl told me that her father was being held hostage by these mean thugs in the Vally Windworks. So, upon making my way there I saw the door was locked and decided not to bother it just yet, but I managed to catch a new pokemon to join the group! A cute little Female Docile natured Pachirisu...AWW! Currently, I am training my pokemon to lv. 22 just about before I decide on messing around with Team Galactic.

My Team:

LV. 19 Prinplup @ Quick Claw
    Metal Claw
    Bubble
    Peck
    Pound

LV. 19 Chimchar
    Flame Wheel
    Ember
    Fury Swipes
    Scratch

Lv.19 Staravia
    Quick Attack
    Wing Attack
    Tackle
    Double Team

LV.13 Pachirisu (still in training)
    Spark
    Quick Attack
    Charm
    Bide

*OMG, I forgot to visit the TV Station back in Jubilife!!! YIKES< how can I forget to do something as important as that!!!*

Oh, so u imagine being actually in Sinnoh. Very cute! I wish I was U and Lil Miss' older brother!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Okay well in sinnoh I have been doing a lot of research on pokemon trying to figure out unique moves certain pokemon can learn and unique pokemon etc. So I have been going around and capturing pokemon. Last night I set my sights on a Yanma in the Great Marsh. It took me so long to capture one lol I finally caught a female one though but I tried capturing more but that was the only one I could capture. So I went looking in my PC boxes and found out................................................I didn't have a Bidoof! hahahahaha a Bidoof of all pokemon lol So I hurried and caught a lv 3 female bidoof just to have in the collection. After that I went looking for more pokemon I actually starting fishing for some. I eventually caught a chinchou which I thought was cool and water/electric type. This morning I migrated some pokemon from Kanto. My Jolteon, Squirtle, meowth, Clefable, Wigglytuff, and my nidoqueen. So today my plans on sinnoh contain more hunting for certain pokemon. I may take a side trip to Kanto as well.

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
    I managed to capture a misdreavus after twenty-six pokéballs.
    He's become a valuable member of my team. He easily owned most trainers in the fighting and water gyms. I can't wait to see him in action against Faintina.
    I'm progressing toward Celestic Town to deliver some kinda charm. I know I'll have a team of mismaggius, palkia, empoleon, and two HM slaves, but I can't decide on the sixth member. Hm...

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Name-Jasmine
    Rival-Jay
    Friend-Lucas
    Starter-Turtwig
    Beat the Starly
    Trained Turtwig to level 10
    went to sangem town
    went home
    went to jublife
    END lol
    im too tired to do a proper one but the next one will

KadabraK

pokeboy
    Years
    Well, I caught Dialga! I figured you could get to the top of Mt. Corenet, leave and prepare, then go back and fight him, and blah.

I caught him with 4 dusk balls, aqua jet when it was low got it to like 1 hp lol

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Finally went looking for a Porygon instead of breeding one and first one I caught was Modest! perfect. Im training it now but the EV pokemon are being annoying and not popping up. Now I am in the middle of training a Rayquaza, PorygonZ, Suicune and Entei.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I've just evolved my Grotle into Torterra =D.

I've cured the Psyduck's headaches and I'm heading toward Celestic Town right now to deliver Cynthia's package.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay after a few hours of heavy training, my pokemon and I was ready to go off and see what Team Galactic was up to...but before I could I met up with a friend of mine who apparently happened to be in Floroma Town as well (GoldenBagon) he offered me a different colored Skarmory...So in return I game him my geodude who knew rock smash. After, he stayed around helping my Chimchar to learn Brick Break...not long after though, Chimchar had it down like riding a bike...lol...Soon after that though he decided to get moving along, while I remembered I had to go take care of Team Galactic.

When heading back to Valley Windworks, I saw a grunt guarding the front door of a building, so when I confronted him, he pulled me into a battle. LOL, Pachirisu took care of him real easy. After, he rushed inside and locked the door. "NO!" what was I supposed to do now...but when I headed back to Floroma Town I realized the other two grunts were missing, so when I went back to find them I saw they were messing with a innocent man. That's when they spotted me and BOTH pulled me into a battle one at a time. This time it was Prinplup who they had to deal with, and sorry to say, but they didn't last long at all. After that, I ended up getting a honey and the key to the VAlly Windwork's buliding.

When I found myself inside, I had to battle two more grunts which little Chimmy took care of easily, but then came the commander of three, Mars. She had a Zubat which Chimchar battled and defeated, then came her Purugly who looked nasty yet strong! Chimchar was struggling a bit so I decided on sending out Staravia to handle this, and with one wing attack and a finishing quick attack...the battle was over, and as promised Mars and the rest of Team Galactic left. That's when I saw the little girl from before who was finally back with her dad. I felt happy I did a good deed, and I also learned that every Friday there is a ballon pokemon he visits the Valley there, maybe I'll try and catch it some time.

After going through all that hard work and training,I finally decided to head out to Eterna Forest. It was quite some way till I got to the entrance, but upon making it there I met a lady named Cheryl, who was really nice to travel with me and heal my pokemon along the way as well. While there I found this really cool and soft MossRock...I said to myself, "WOW, I'll have to come back and visit this again." Also, my all my pokemon got in some great training done allowing my Prinplup to learn Bubblebeam along with Pachirisu learning Swift and Sweet Kiss, which came in REALLY handy, along with my Staravia learning Whirlwind too.

OH YES!!! The best thing that happened to me while in the Eterna Forest was that it was getting close to night and this bright pokemon came to confront us, IT WAS A BEAUTIFLY! and I couldn't stop admiring how beautiful it really looked. I just had to catch it, since I had another back home in the Hoenn and Kanto as well...lol... When I finally caught it after 4 pokeballs and 1 heal ball, I checked it out a bit and saw that it was a careful nature who liked BITTER FOOD!!! It was perfect, since I was planning on entering a Beautifly in the Smart contests after I beat the Elite Four. I couldn't believe how lucky I had been...it was like destiny...lol...Though I decided that I wouldn't train it until After the Elite...so I think I'll just let it rest in the PC until I'm ready for it.

Near the end, Cheryl and I finally arrived to the end of Eterna Forest...after she said goodbye, I took one last look and Eterna Forest and said I'll return soon enough, but then I walked out and saw the City lights of Eterna City were not far from here. After a bit more training and finding a wurmple in a honey tree, I finally walked in Eterna City and went to the Pokemon Center first thing.

Now, I rest here in the Eterna City Pokemon Center, knowing Enterna City will be another new adventure for not only myself but my pokemon as well. With another Gym battle ahead, I have to make sure that we're all ready as well.

My Team:

Prinplup Lv. 26 @ Quick Claw
    Metal Claw
    Bubblebeam
    Peck
    Pound

Chimchar Lv.26
    Brick Break
    Flame Wheel
    Ember
    Scratch

Staravia Lv.26
    Wing Attack
    Tackle
    Quick Attack
    Whirlwind

Pachirisu Lv. 26
    Spark
    Swift
    Quick Attack
    Sweet Kiss

***Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I did visit the TV Station back in Jubilife and I was lucky enough to win the 4th prize at the lottery ticket...lol...also, Pachirisu and I had a little fun as well by getting her all dressed up...lol...In addition to Pachirisu, the little pokemon has been picking up TONS of items for me lately***

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Today I've just been heading up the route to Snowpoint City. I've now reached Snowpoint my team is at Lv. 47. I don't know whether to level them up to lv. 50 or to just leave it as they're pretty powerful right now anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well I'm still pokemon hunting! I finally evolved one of my Roselias to get a Roserade. I caught a lot of Sunkern. I plan on evolving a couple to have some Sunflora. I finally caught Cresselia! Stubborn ****** I had to use a master ball to get her. I had my Houndour evolve into a Houndoom. I also caught an Aipom from a honey tree. That's the first time I've ever been able to do that. I caught him in Floaroma Meadow no less. Pretty unique place to capture a pokemon! I headed off to Fuego Ironworks to hunt down a Aron. After that I headed off to the Trophy garden to collect porygon. I got two of them because I want a Porygon 2. Just as soon as I find a stable wifi access point lol My Glameow also evolved into a Purugly but since I don't think she's ugly I nicknamed her Purgery! Oh I also had my Bagon evolve into a Shelgon! After all of that evolving I did some breeding to get some baby forms to add to my collection. I hatched a Houdour, a Bagon, a Lotad, and a Chikorita. While I was hatching I ran across a Chansey! Yay! I don't have one so of course I caught her! I'm nearing 180 pokemon that I plan on keeping in my PC boxes ^_^ Now I'm hunting down Mesprit! I SHALL GET YOU PIXIE!!!!!!

Back