• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    In Pearl:

I deposited Mismagius into the PC, and brought Lucario back into the team. This was a difficult decision, but I want to work on the training the best that I can. I went to Pastoria City to the Move Tutor's house. I exchanged a Heart Scale for Lucario to learn the move Foresight. I also went to Sunyshore City and traveled west to Route 222.

I decided to fly to the Battle Tower, and challenge the trainers. My goal is to accumulate enough Battle Points to trade in for TM 26, Earthquake. I still have quite a ways to go.

In Diamond:

After battling a couple of trainers, I was beginning to run low on supplies, so I went back to Jubilife City's Pokemart and bought some more Potions. I stopped by the Pokemon Center to heal my team. I traveled to Route 204 into the Ravaged Path, where I caught a Zubat. As soon as I came to Route 203, my Rival wanted a battle. It was a good fight. When I arrived in Oreburgh City, I took a break for the night.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well this post is for my lil bro here at PC! You know who you are! I was so proud of you when you told me about your first chain that it motivated me to get this particular shiny pokemon I had wanted a for a long time but everytime I'd try to chain for it, I'd mess up. I didn't want a shiny so bad since Kai my shiny espeon. I wanted to keep it a secret until I got it. So I was diligent and I got my hands on a shiny Caterpie! It's also a female with a bold nature -atk +def So I began training her since I don't need her attack high and defense can always come in handy! :D So I got her to evolve into a metapod. It was the first time I saw a brown one! It was pretty neat but I was waiting for the last evolution :D I finally got her to evolve into a butterfree and man is she beautiful! I just taught her psychic and I'm going to infect her with pokerus and strap her with a macho brace and begin intense training! Now I have a good bit of shinies! Man I've been wanting this one for awhile though. I don't think I could have done it without the motivation of my lil bro. Thanks man. Until next time!

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    After swapping my Lv56 Rapidash for a Lv70 Heatran i decided to replace my Lv59 Fearow with what will soon be an equivalent levelled Dragonite (Lv59-62)

My Team

Empoleon Lv79
    Heatran Lv70
    Sceptile Lv62
    Dialga Lv62
    Machoke Lv60
    Dragonair Lv37

Team update:

Empoleon Lv80
    Heatran Lv70 (currently in pc)
    Sceptile Lv63
    Dialga Lv63
    Machoke Lv60

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well trying to get the moveset for my Shiny butterfree the way I want it, I had to go get a energy ball from the battle tower. So I spent a lot of time there. I did a little experiment with my gf. I told her to go through my pc boxes and pick any 3 pokemon at or over lv 50 to compete in the Battle Tower. She was up to the task! It was kind of cool cause to me I had so many pokemon it's like I had a battle fatory with rental pokemon :D At first she chose, Pory2, Combusken, and shiny butterfree. She did very well with them then she asked me to beat the next 7 in our streak. I agreed and picked my team. You know I chose Kai (shiny espeon), Pory2, and Quilava. After running through my 7 easily, my gf became fond of my well trained Quilava and Pory2. So she Switched up her team roster and chose my Umbreon, Raichu, and Pory2. She got to the Tower Tycoon Palmer and beat him! I was honestly shocked! So now my Umbreon is a proud owner of the ability ribbon which was really cool. Then she wanted to try her hands at double battling. So she chose Kai, Shiny butterfree, Pory2, and quilava. Together, we went on a 31 winning streak which isn't too bad. All in all it was very fun and it put me at 50 odd battle points so I'm really close to an energy ball! Until next time!

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Currently waiting for my sister to find her DS (which has my game in it!!!!!!!!) so that i can carry on training.

My team at the moment is;

Empoleon Lv81
    Girantina Lv70
    Heatran Lv70
    Sceptile Lv65
    Dialga Lv65
    Dragonite Lv65

combustion

♥ Teddy ♥
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ؟
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    Started A new Game ;) Today
    Current Progress:
    • Game - Pokemon Pearl
    • Called - Flare
    • Rival - Gary
    • Picked Chimchar As Starter
    • Called It Inferno
    Thats As Far As I've Got So Far :P

Cumbustion

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well currently I just finished EVing my masquerain and caught tons of new pokemon as well. I now have a female nidoran that I'm wanting to use for the BT and tough rank contests as well.
    Also, thanks to my Big Bro on PC (you know who you are!!!) I got my swarm of SKITTY!!! so currently my sis and I are working on chaining myself a shiny Skitty...I'm hoping it doesn't break and I'm hoping I catch a shiny that enjoys eating ANYTHING or bitter food...wish me luck everyone, until I return to make my next post as well...

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Found my game :D, just heading to the survival area for 15-20 minutes of training, i managed to pick up a lucky egg from a chansey (first one i battled and caught lol), so now training with that

Team same as earlier post

22:34- Update- after 20 minutes of training i have the following updates to my team

Sceptile Lv66
    Dialga Lv66
    Dragonite Lv66
    the first 3 are the same as my earlier post

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well I began chaining for a Skitty today with my trusty chaining pokemon Manectric. and at chain 13 I found a shiny patch! I did a double take and ran towards the patch without any hesitation. And sure enough I got a shiny Skitty. I caught her in a heal ball. She's a modest nature who is a bit stubborn but we will work on that! I decided not to evolve her and to use her in beauty contests. But she was the first shiny I could actually take in Amity square! I dubbed her my Shiny Amity park pokemon :D I was walking around with her showing her off to the the people in amity park. I finally got the moveset I wanted for her to enter in contests but I have to make sure I have enough berries so I can condition her for contests the right way. For now I'm going to take a break though. So until next time! :D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well no luck trying to get my shiny skitty, but I'm very happy and OVERJOYED with my bashful natured female skitty I got today...together we are going to OWN those smart contests...that's right my skitty and I in SMArt contests...but I decided I will chain for a shiny minun instead tomorrow at the trophy gardens...oh and I've also got planned to EV my skitty and make it a beautiful yet powerful delcatty...

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I received a shiny shinx in a trade which is low leveled and has a good nature favoring its Attack stat
    i'll pump him up with 10 proteins and some other vitamons if i could afford then train him

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I just chained for a shiny pachirisu tonight. I got 2 out of a chain of 76! My highest chain yet! I got 2 because my gf wanted one so I tried my hardest for her so I got it done! I caught mine in a luxury ball and caught hers in a ultra ball to tell them apart. Mine has run away when hers has pickup. And hers has a serious nature and mine has a Bashful nature. Clearly not meant for battling but cool to have ya know! I think I'm really getting good at chaining now though. I have a good bit of shinies so I have marked my shinies with a star. So they are apart of what I like to call the shiny club! :D So until next time! :D

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    currently defeating the elite 4 for the fifth time for some training, and also to train my newly obtained gallade

My Team so far

Empoleon Lv81 (in PC until one of the pokemon below is replaced)
    Sceptile Lv68
    Heatran Lv71
    Dialga Lv68
    Girantina Lv70
    Dragonite Lv69
    Gallade Lv20

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    gone back to the survival area for some more training, i have put Gallade in the pc as i can't be bothered to train him from level 24 to 70-80

My Team

Empoleon Lv81
    Heatran Lv71
    Sceptile Lv69
    Dragonite Lv69
    Girantina Lv70
    Dialga Lv69

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
    I've restarted my game, lost all those Pokemon which I imported from the GBA games too! The game did get a bit boring, and I had no luck chaining for Shinies, and I couldn't really be bothered to attempt anything else. I'm already at the Pokemon league anyway, I got my team prepared and everything, I just need to get my Staraptor up a level.

After I do that, I am to get a Ditto for breeding, and create the perfect team, and since I'm gonna get my wireless set up, play on Wi-Fi.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    After doing some training at the survival area i decided to go to canalave city to talk to the sick boy, the mother and the sailor outside the house about cresslia and the lunar wing, i went to the island, got the wing, releasing cresslia in the process and returning to canalave, i flew to jublife city to pick up the marking map app for the poketech, i managed to use it to track cresslia, i figured while i was doing that i might as well catch mesprit too as i just let it run away after seeing it in the cave, i tracked both pokemon to route 209 and caught them with masterballs imported from my brothers pokemon ruby (he had 88 masterballs lol).

My team so far is the same as before except that dragonite and dialga are now level 70

Years
    Pokemon Diamond:

I finally got to Hearthome City, and it's so huge! My rival happened to be in town and he really wanted another battle.

When I got to Veilstone City, Team Galactic is at it again!

Back