• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    restarted pearl, got 3 badges, on my way to pastoria
    team
    carl, quilava lv 26
    stanly, staravia lv 25
    riolu lv26
    mark, floatzel lv26
    tony, grotle lv26

Draknir

The God of Fire
    Years
    Diamond: Attempting to capture Regigigas and failing miserably. Stupid thing won't stay in Quick Balls.

Pearl: FINALLY beat Palmer at the Battle Tower with two Pokemon that had ironically done so in my Platinum that I just ended up using. Probably going to get my almost two year old Starter to Lv.100 soon, as she is just one level away. I tried doing so on her birthday(June 23) last year, but ended up running out of time at Lv.93.

Platinum: Soft Resetting for Darkrai is taking too long. I can't even remember the time I started it, just it hasn't been fruitful.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Pearl: A while back I had a Palkia which I traded for Dialga...I was ripped off, it didn't have Roar of Time... So I traded that for a lvl. 100 Mantine. Later I cloned a heatran and traded the original for a Palkia, and cloned a Uxie, who's original I traded for a Dialga WITH Roar of Time...it was a fun experience :D.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    On Diamond, I'm training up my team (I'm not EVing them; they are a team of my favourites, not a team for battling), and currently have:

Porygon-Z, level 42, my little shiny guy who I love!
    Raikou, level 100, my Elite Four masher :)
    Eggbert (Empoleon), level 80, my starter and effort-ribbon holder
    Shadow (Lucario), level 40, my egg-move wonder from .Korova
    Nightmare (Venusaur), level 42, a baby of my Venusaur from my last LeafGreen playthrough and
    Phoenix (Altaria), level 41, my first pokémon (not IV bred) who has 31 in Sp. Attack.

So, we're getting towards my goal of a complete level 100 team of my favourites. On the side of this, I'm also collecting suitably-natured Uber's to make an Uber team. So far I have my Calm Wobbuffet only, but I'm getting there!

On Pearl: Fate the Zangoose was traded to Chase by Bailey (my Diamond game), and she is now the lead of the team with her great moveset and her fab stats. With her help we demolished the French Fantina, and taught Starstruck the move Surf before heading to Canaclave. Now, we're about to begin grinding our levels up to around the 40 mark, ready to take on Byron and his team of Steel monsters.

Team:
    Fate (Zangoose), level 33, a wonderful lead who always has a move for any situation
    Starstruck (Pink Gastrodon), level 32, so cute with a great type combo
    Trevor (Torterra), level 33, my starter and such a handy pokémon to have on the team
    Falcon (Staravia), level 30, my flier and the easiest to train in my team
    Gabriel (Gabite), level 30, my surprise killer for many battles and finally
    Rupert (Ponyta), level 29, powerful and fast and often gets me out of a tight spot.

More soon!

Years
    After buying PBR for my Wii, I've been seeing my Pokemon in full 3d glory, and am currently unbeaten battling people on Wifi. I am not a great trainer myself, but the amount of battles with rental Pokemon or badly trained legends is silly. I've only had 1 good, close battle so far.

Got 1 or 2 more Pokemon I wish to add too my team ready for the New Years tournament happening here in PC.
    um how do you connect wi-fi so i can own people who can't train a dialga as much as i can turn into a brick. Also how do you make a forum so i can help people with training varies pokemon.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I was looking at Bulbapedia for some reason last night, and I read the Happiness Evolution page.

So I picked up my Diamond for the first time in three months, and caught a Zubat at level eight at about midnight this morning.

It's now a Crobat. I'm trying to find the third gym leader. Suffice to say, I'm rusty.

Years
    Today I made my way to Victory Road on Pearl. I'm going to train my team with every trainer that is on my way to the Pokemon League so I can be ready to battle my Rival and the Elite Four.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I started replaying Diamond, since I was bored at work, and I'm really into it! Since I normally end up only having about four Pokémon on my team, for some reason, I've been trying to catch and train more, as well as to catch Pokémon that I don't usually. I'm deliberately not evolving Piplup this time... because it's just too cute... My stupid Budew still hasn't evolved! This is the first time I've trained a Burmy. It was really boring, but Mothim looks like it has a lot of cool moves. And my Ponyta finally got Ember. *sighs relief* After I train them all to about 23-25, I'll go and challenge Gardenia. Woot woot.

PLUPPY (PIPLUP) M (22)
    ROSIE (BUDEW) F (23)
    MOTHY (MOTHIM) M (22)
    CRANKY (CRANIDOS) M (21)
    HORSEY (PONYTA) F (16)

Paradox Dragonite

Don't laugh at my CB Froslass!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Diamond: Working on breeding Carnivine with Leech Seed for a stalling set in my Trick Room team. :3

Pearl: In Hearthome, on the way to Pastoria.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    On Diamond - I've been doing a lot of breeding and trading, and my team and I had our first battle against our new friend, RedWire. It was a tough battle, but in the end RedWire was victorious, but I know where I went wrong, and we have gone back into training to improve.

On Pearl - Still grinding and about to attempt Iron Island with Riley, after depositing Gabriel and Rupert into the Daycare Centre for some much-needed levels while Starstruck and Trevor grind all the way around Iron Island.

Paradox Dragonite

Don't laugh at my CB Froslass!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    An update on Diamond: I set aside my Trick Room training, in order to challenge the Battle Tower and get some more BP for a Choice Band and the power items, as well as make a run for the 100 matches.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    I have just defeated the elite four and champion Cynthia despite having a grossly underleveled team, the pokémon i used were:

Staraptor lvl 51
    Torterra lvl 52
    Garchomp lvl 54
    Infenape lvl 54
    Luxray lvl 52
    Gastrodon lvl 52

now i just have to complete the Sinnog pokédex and i can go to the battle zone! Woooooooohooooooooooo!!!!11!!one!!1elevenhundredandeleven!!!!

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Leveled up my johto starters, and used my new-born totodile 'Larry' to win a normal rank beauty contest, and I'm continuing to level up my Aerodactyl, and dig for the ever-elusive Dome Fossil. Current team: Feraligatr (44), Garchomp (69), Aerodactyl (62) Larry *Totodile* (1) Tyranitar (62) Charizard (67)

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    After three hours of powerleveling via E4 today, I have now completed my current competitive team! All six of mine (won't be revealing them) are now level 100! Spending the two hours to acquire six lucky eggs was worth it, or else I'd still be working.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    I'm training a new team to use in the battle zone, though it sure takes it's sweet time.
    My new team (which is in training) is

Quilava lvl 31 nicknamed Firestorm
    Espeon lvl 51
    Torterra lvl 54 (same one as before) nicknamed Landon
    Metang lvl 30
    Aerodactyl lvl 27
    Gyarados lvl 47 nicknamed Avenger

They all need to reach at least level 50 before i go on the ship in Snowpoint city.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Man it has been awhile since I posted here last. I've been a bit bored with diamond but decided to pick it up today. I began training certain pokemon today. My Zangoose and Roserade. But I put it on pause because I suddenly wanted to chain for something because ev training was getting too boring for me. So I went back to the hell garden to chain for a pokemon that I'd tried before and could never get. But on a chain of 10 I got my hands on a shiny male Minun timid nature! Man was I excited! I named him Neutrus ya know plusle being red and minun being blue, since he was green I felt like he should have a whole different name :D So I saved up some money and bought him thunderbolt and I came to PC to look for a charge beam to give to him. Other than that, not much has been going on. I guess I'm just waiting for platinum to come out as usual and the dreading task of transfering my 350+ pokemon over......*shudders at the thought* Well until next time!

Back