• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    I will face you next friday at 4:00

non-uber team I warn I HAVE AN ARCEUS LVL.80

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Today was quite hectic.

In Platinum, I started with Chimchar and beat the Gym quickly. Afterwards, I got Aipom, Magby, Sneasel and Elekid eggs. I kept Elekid and Sneasel for my Platinum file.

In Diamond, I started with Turtwig, and again beat the Gym quickly with him and Luxio. I tried to raise a Magikarp but proved too much hard work, so got a Mudkip from a trainer and also transferred Magby and Aipom over to Diamond. I'm gonna keep the Magby and tomorrow, I'll send the Aipom to my Pearl file..

In Pearl, I started with Piplup, and caught a Starly and Budew. Beat the first Gym.

Tomorrow, I'm aiming to beat the second gym leader with Platinum and Diamond. If I can get the Aipom egg over to Pearl tomorrow I'll be very happy. ;D

Teams so Far:

Platinum:
    Monferno Lv. 17
    Sneasel Lv. 10
    Elekid Lv. 8

Diamond:
    Turtwig Lv. 15
    Luxio Lv. 15
    Mudkip Lv. 15
    Aipom (unhatched)
    Magby (unhatched)

Pearl:
    Prinplup Lv. 16
    Budew LV. 16
    Staravia Lv. 15

Years
  • Platinum Journal:

May 25th-In the grassy area north of Jubilife City, I caught Zapdos, who was in the area. I went to the Survival Area to see what Gym Leaders wanted a battle. It was Maylene, Wake, and Byron. I also happened to see Buck there as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    I finally got sick of trying to obtain a Pidgey with a Timid Nature on Platinum, so I decided to breed my Quilava with my Ditto to get a Cyndaquil with a Timid or Modest Nature. The first Egg that hatched was a Cyndaquil with a Timid Nature. I taught him TM50 (Substitute) and TM11 (Sunny Day). I then began EV Training the Cyndaquil on Route 201 with the help of an Exp. Share. So far I've battled four Bidoof (HP), two Growlithe (Attack), and 16 Starly (Speed) which means I still need 236 more EV's in Speed and 252 more EV's in Special Attack.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Recently in Diamond

My Yanma evolved, for one thing. After that, I decided I had too many Pokemon to try and train, especially with the new foreign ones, so I started "kicking out" some of my training Pokemon. (I have a tendency to do that after badge 7 I guess...) Among the Pokemon I kicked out were Beautifly, Dustox, Lopunny, Hippowdon, Rampardos, and Ambipom. Also, I decided that my Crobat, who I caught for the News Centre once, was worthy of some training.

Right now I'm training some of my Pokemon in Iron Island and Route 218. In my party are Milotic, Sudowoodo, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Tangela, and Ivysaur. The two Grass-Types are getting close to evolution.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • On platinum - I caught zapdos, moltres and articuno
    beat team galactic at stark mt and now training for the battle cafe and to get money for the house in resort area

current team:

Glaceon- 64
    Lopunny- 64
    Nineatails- 62
    Rotom- 64

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • In Platinum - Raised enough money to buy half of the Furniture for The resort house and i litterally just caught Palkia and Diaglia ... god bless my Gengar with Hypnosis XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Just beat Volkner on Platinum, after completing that massive Mt. Coronet quest which gave me a headache. Oh, and I caught Giratina with a Master Ball because I had to reset multiple times after it used Struggle and knocked itself out. x_X

Right now I need a Razor Claw to evolve my Sneasel, but that means I have to slog through Victory Road with only five party members and an HM slave just to get that dumb thing, which means it'll be underleveled after evolving. Oh well.

Current team:
    - Empoleon LV 48
    - Luxray LV 50
    - Leafeon LV 50
    - Garchomp LV 49
    - Staraptor LV 48
    - Sneasel LV 48

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Diamond: Caught a Murkrow in Eterna Forest after loads of PokeBalls. Currently training my team up for Gardenia.

Pearl: Caught a Geodude in Oreburgh Mine. Caught a Misdreavus in Eterna Forest. Also training my team up and trying to decide on the final member of the team.

Platinum: Heading for the Ravaged Path.

Current Teams:

Diamond:
    Turtwig Lv. 16
    Luxio: Lv. 18
    Marshtomp: Lv. 18
    Magby: Lv. 17
    Murkrow: Lv. 11

Pearl:
    Prinplup: Lv. 18
    Staravia: Lv. 18
    Budew: Lv. 18
    Geodude: Lv. 18
    Misdreavus: Lv. 11

Platinum
    Monferno: Lv. 17
    Sneasel Lv. 17
    Elekid Lv. 15

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
  • Today in platinum I just did my first time in the wifi club and wifi plaza!Well I really,really,really,really HATE summer school but I have to go!Well bye for now!

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
  • On Platinum I have so far caught 2 of the lake pokemon (Uxie and Azelf) now to try and catch Mesprit :( man that will be fun :P

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Finished ev training my skymin:

6 hp/252 spatk/ 252 speed, timid nature:

Seed flare
    Earthpower
    air slash
    Hp ice

all acording to one of smogons sets

So now to lv this one up to lv 100

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I battled Cyrus at Celestic town and I would've lost if Cyrus's Murkrow wasn't paralyzed.
    I'm currently on the way to Canalave City for the Mine Badge.

Current Team
    Torterra lv. 36
    Bibarel lv. 28
    Luxray lv. 30
    Staravia lv.29
    Roselia lv. 29
    Ponyta lv. 28

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well I finally got the Dark Pulse I needed for my Houndoom whom I named Cerberus! He has HP fighting and since he's pretty fast no choice scarf for him it's all life orb from here on out! Him and Ace (Shiny espeon) took the BT Doubles by storm. The last battle set of 7 they did, which was the 28th battle, Cerberus Swept 4 pokemon by himself. Scizor, Tangrowth, Pinsir, and Eggecutor. Ace just stood by him relaxing! One of the easiest battles I've ever been in. Good joob Cerberus! :D Well that's pretty much all that's been going on with my pokes! Until next time!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Evolved Sneasel~ :O Yay.

Got through Victory Road, which barely got my whole team up one level. Beat my underleveled rival at the Pokemon League, who still managed to knock out my Weavile and Luxray with his Torterra. Oh, and that obnoxious Snorlax of his used Rest four times in a row before I gave up on Empoleon and finished it off with Garchomp's Earthquake. x_X Now I'm running around Sinnoh looking for some high-leveled Trainers who will actually answer to the VS Seeker ... trying to get my whole team to level 55+ before challenging the Elite 4.

Current team:
    - Empoleon LV 52
    - Staraptor LV 51
    - Leafeon LV 51
    - Luxray LV 52
    - Garchomp LV 50
    - Weavile LV 52

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • OK, so it was down to my last Pokémon (Rapidash) against Cynthia's last Pokémon (Roserade).

Rapidash was in the orange, and Roserade was in the red... and the damn Roserade still won!

I've been trying to beat her for about three days now. :( I think I might go catch a Snover or something to make beating her Garchomp a bit easier.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Well it's too hard to defeat Elite Four for me haha... I just beat them like hmm i frogot :D.. but still im training my pokemons!

-Yasumin

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Hello guys its been quite a while since i last posted so im gonna start where i am now.

Im currently playing through my newly purchased Platinum version.

Im currently at canalave town and just getting ready to board the ship in order to get to iron island and get myself my baby Riolu. On my way to boarding i ran into my rival who i beat pretty comfortably. Ah i also fled from a scyther on the way to Celestic town and im now wishing i had caught it.

This is my team at present :

Monferno - lvl 34
    Staravia - lvl 34
    Gabite - lvl 33
    Luxray - lvl 36
    Floatzel - lvl 33
    Gligar - lvl 33

PS: my Gligar seems to be more of a blue colour than it should. It doesn't look purple at all. I've checked my pokedex but his definatly not shiny. Is this just how the sprite looks?

Well bye for now. Speak soon :)

CCBacara

Clone Commander
    Years
  • FINALLY GOT MY DS AND POKEMON GAME!

Explored the starting area and caught my first two Pokemon. I had to grind a couple of wild Pokemon to evolve my Chimchar and then I went and earned my first badge. After training in Rock Smash I headed to the Ravaged Path and logged out at the entrance.

Logged at about 3:11 (Time Played)

^^I go in every building and talk to everyone^^

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Beat the Elite 4, completed the Sinnoh Dex, got the National Dex, and saved at the Battle Frontier. :D The Champion battle was a breeze, apart from that Togekiss which knocked my Luxray out four times in a row with Aura Sphere. Oh, and I knocked out Uxie, Azelf and Rotom just to finish the Sinnoh Dex because I was lazy, I hate catching legendaries with anything other than a Master Ball, and once I catch them they just sit in my PC boxes until the end of time.

Current team:
    - Empoleon LV 56
    - Weavile LV 55
    - Garchomp LV 57
    - Staraptor LV 56
    - Leafeon LV 55
    - Luxray LV 56

Back