• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
    lol I never caught mesperit lol. It just gets on ma nerves. I usually give up, my mom gives me a cookie and then I'm a happy little boy again. OK, I'm only joking. I spent like half an hour chasing it and then I gave up. The thing isn't even worth it. I don't even know why they did that. Well, OK, Some guy from nintendo must have said, "Hey, Lets make one of the pokemon really hard to capture so children throw their Nintendo DS at the wall, break it, and then they buy a new one." *employees nod their head and get to work* I know. :t109:

craZ pokefan

BEST POKEMON FAN EVER!
    Years
    right now i am at the pokemon league still trying to beat cynthias lucario on platinum

here's my team:
    lv 57 Torterra
    lv 62 Golem
    lv 58 Gengar
    lv 64 Garchomp
    lv 62 Gallade
    lv 70 Giratina

Years
    Started Chaining today.. Got a 46 Chain on Machops (2 Shinies outta it) then forgot to put my Repel up and a Ponyta jumped out.. Caught the Ponyta and it had Jolly Nature with 28 Speed IV's =D

Finished EV training my Cloyster. It ended up at 502 Def.. Still managed to secure me a win against Palmers Dragonite (Good old Ice Shard =D)

Managed to get three Frontier Symbols.. (Palmer's, Dahlia's and Castle Valets one)

Got a PP up from the Lotto and managed to eventually buy the Chandelier. Villa is completely done now.. Phew.. It drained me of soooo much money.

So all in all a pretty eventfull day of Platinum (And it's only 6 at night =D)

Plan to go beat on Cynthia again later..

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Still doing my training. Mostly around Resort Area.. Until now only Gallade and Houndoom reached Lv50.
    Next up are Crobat, Milotic, Banette and Shelgon.. Can't wait until Shelgon evolves. Ah, my future sweeper <3

That's all for now.

Years
    Roaming pokemon aren't really hard anymore. Just lower their HP and put them to sleep, wait till night, and chuck Dusk Balls at them. Calculations say you'd have more than a 25% of it working if their HP was at 1.

Years
    Right now I'm focusing on getting a charmander egg to hatch... Might as well try to go for a specific nature. Although, I think I'm like on of the very few who doesn't have all the natures and what stats they boost/decline memorised... :|

I was trying to solo-train with the E4, because I got bored... Yeah, it didn't go well. The thing I hate about battling the E4 after beating them the first time is the fact that for me, it's so boring.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    I just went ahead and KO'd it. It was to annoying to do it. I wanted to do Cresselia so badly.
    I don't even know why they did it like that.
    The thing I do is one of those pokemon with the ability so the pokemon can't flee the battle. (or was it an item?)

Azlef+Uxie is good enough for me.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD happened to me.i caught it with a master ball.i used A+B wen i through an ultra ball at giratina and it worked.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Well on saturday I trained my Alakazam named "Wizard" up to lvl 94, then decided to take a break and take on the battle tower. Well I got through 6 rounds, and got to face Palmer for the second time :D

So here's how it went, it was my Alakazam vs. his Rhyperior. Last time I went up against him I had my Zam use energy ball, which left him with a little hp and he crunched me. So this time I took the risk of using focus blast, it missed and he crunched Zam to death.....

So I sent out my Gallade named Vlad, and Close Combated his Rhyperior, for a OHKO. He sent out his Dragonite, who got ice punched for another OHKO. Lastly was his stupid Milotic, I know it was water type but wasn't sure if it had a second type, and since I had nothing super-effective against water, I used close combat. This took off a good chunk of HP, and then his Milotic tried to put my Gallade to sleep. It missed!! So I used close combat again for teh win!

I was so happy I almost stood up and started dancing lol. So I got my 20 BP and of course saved the last battle as a vid. I also must of saved like 50 times afterwards XD

Well later that day I finished training my Alakazam (Or more like got it to 95 and then used 5 of my rare candies because i'm lazy XD). So now half of my team is ready, and I started on the other half by EV training my ghastly.

And today my ghastly, that is a Gengar now, is level 53 and I found out it's special attack IV's might be 13-14, and it's speed IV's might be 21-22. I mean I guess I should be happy that it's not lower in the speed department, but i'm tempted to breed another with good IV's....... ughh I hate IV breeding......

soulessfreedom

Metallic User
    Years
    I am trying to capture the legendary trio birds a few weeks ago and was really angry cause i have no way to capture it like for 1 full week. Finally guessed what? My past fav. partner pokemon bronzong help me with all three!

1st, get all 3 to paralyse. Then put bronzong in first slot. Once bronzong came out i use block! And tada they got nowhere to run and i just use sandstorm to slowly decrease their health. Then just keep throwing balls and feeding Bronzong hp medicine. Took mi 1hr to catch zapdos but 10mins for both articuno and moltres :)

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    about to take on candice for the 7th badge and the team is on my sig.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Hm. Just when I finally finished changing my mind conserning my team members, a new thought struck my head.

I want an electric pokemon on my team.
    Wtf.

And I think I'll replace Teardrop with it (my Banette). Sorry, Teardrop. It's only for the time being, so don't glare at me.

Decisions, decisions.. Minun/Plusle or Ampharos, hm? The first two are cute, but the last one is strong.. And, my God, I want to EV-train so many other pokemon, too.. Like..No, I won't even start listing them. Otherwise it'll cost an eternity, urgh.. But making a list is a good idea *evil eye-sparkles*

Years
    I managed to get the gold Symbol from Palmer.. His Cresselia got destroyed by my Spiritomb.

Found an Adamant Dratini in Mt.Coronet.. Still searching for an Absol.

Caught a Modest Staryu, bred my Yanma for no reason..

Beat up Barry yesterday night.. Man his Level 80's are fun to fight.. Good thing I brought my Spiritomb or his Snorlax would have destroyed me.

Started EV training my Adamant, 31 IV's in Attack, Piplup.. Then forgot I didn't have a Power Bracer anymore.. So I reset it's EV's with the Berrys..

Grabbed another PP Up from the Lotto..

Saw Volkner hanging around my Villa..

Found a Rare Candy I had missed up at Snowpoint City..

Evolved Seadra and hit 300 Pokemon Caught..

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    GOT MY TOTODILE. FINALLY.

I still need to hatch it though. I also got more Dex info because that stupid and annoying freshman BEGGED me for a battle, in which he used...hacks. That's why I don't like battling him, or BEING around him for that reason. I like my legit Pokemon.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Today I beat Frontier Brain Dalia and Frontier Brain Darach & Caitlin for my Silver Prints. Only need the Battl Tower print and I'll have all of them (=

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    today finally caugth a Smeargle and i´m trying to find a Miltank, oh and hatch and egg of Snorunt to get it a male one =p...i´m on 298 pkmn obtained but i still need the starters of kanto =(

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories
    please feed my charmander

Back