• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
Years
  • After an adventure in Hoenn, I've come back to Sinnoh to continue my competitive battling training. Currently raising my itty bitty Skorupi, she's so cute :P

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Finally completed the Pokedex and is now working on conquering the Battle Tower.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Picked diamond up today for the first time in a good while =D

Currently levelling my team to go to Stark Mountain, have no idea why but my Dewgong and Espeon need serious levelling up as they only joined the rest of my team [Gyarados, Torterra, Honchkrow and Luxray] after the league :P

Should be an interesting adventure ^.^

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
  • back when i first got pearl, something amazing happened on spear pillar. palkia was there, i walked up to him, i pressed A, the battle started, i tapped the pokeball window, i tapped quick ball, and the battle was over that fast

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I've been trying to get my Eevee to love me and for it to be happy- so it evolves into an Umbreon. It's getting increasingly happier, but not enough... :|

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Oh, look, I restarted AGAIN!
    Jeez, I can't ever finish anything.

So I just got to Oreburgh Gate and caught myself a Geodude. Training my Chimchar so it can evolve and learn Mach Punch to take on Roark.

Last edited:

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
  • Playing on Diamond on the R4 card so have a few rare candies and stones and the like.

Walking through Solaceon training up my Staravia and Monferno for evolution before the third badge

Current Pokemon

Monferno-lvl 31
    Luxray-lvl 30
    Staravia-lvl 30
    Gyarados-lvl 31
    Drifblim-lvl 32
    Rampardos-lvl 30

As i said I have an R4 card with Diamond on it and a few cheats built in so I use my rare candies to train any caught pokemon up to the level my current party pokemon are on.

I know that means they dont like me very much, but hey, what can you do ...

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Right now I'm training to beat the Eterna City Gym, and its going pretty well!
    My Squad:
    Prinplup Lv. 21
    Shellos Lv. 19
    Luxio Lv. 20
    Ponyta Lv. 19
    Staravia Lv. 20
    Drifloon Lv. 21

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • did a few E4 runs evolving some pokes plan on doing one more then hatching some egg moved masuda method eggs for my up and coming trade thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    Going to attempt to beat Palmer a second time at the Battle Tower, I've already beaten him once, but the streak ended and I'm almost caught up to that streak again.

My team includes: Gyarados, Electivire and Porygon-Z, but for the Palmer battle I'm thinking about going with Latias, Garchomp and Porygon-Z.

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
  • Travelled back to Solaceon town to trade with my retarded friend
    He give me a SHINY Gible for a budew

My Team
    Monferno-lvl 31
    Staravia-lvl 31
    Gyarados- lvl 31
    Drifblim-lvl 32
    Luxray-lvl 31
    Gabite-lvl 31

Still think it's a pretty good team for a guy who hasn't beat the third gym yet.

pokefan1211

experienced trainer
    Years
  • i went to catch dialga and palkia on my platinum... saved right before... threw my 50th pokeball at dialga and it catches it and then. . . MY DS DIES!?!? well, that bugged me... i switched over to my little brother's ds and i go to battle, get dialga withered down and throw and ultra ball and it catches, wtf? same happened with palkia -.-

Back