• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
    Years
    I Just Defeated Candice with my Staraptor and started breeding Sneasels with False Swipe. I'm Currently Training 1 Hatched Sneasel Egg to lvl 45 (currently lvl 30)
    It's Moves Are

False Swipe
    Faint Attack
    Quick Attack
    Icy Wind

So Far my team is

Staraptor lvl 52
    Empoleon lvl 43
    Ramprados lvl 44
    Luxray lvl 43
    Bibarel lvl 15 (HM Slave)
    Ambipom Lvl 45 (It Was Later Swapped with the sneasel)
    Sneasel lvl 30

Currently about to go to veilstone hq

Badges 7
    Time 78:34
    Pokedex Seen : 121 Own : 57
    Score : 3829

Is This Good For Where I Am So Far?

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    ok lets see what i caught today

i got a horsea, relicanth, carvanha, and got a free eevee from bebe, so i decided 'im going to get all of the evolutions, so i breeded it 7 times, and at the moment i have a vaporeon, jolteon, flareon 3 eevee eggs and im about to get a leafeon

oh i also have givin up on chaining and my current pokedex is

336 seen

and

237 owned

my goal in the next week or so is to evovle all of my current pokemon

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
    ..My wi-fi connector just stopped lighting up. I feel that my time and effort into making my team has been wasted. They aren't perfect but they gave some really good trainers a good fight. Guess I'll use this down time to..MAKE A NEW TEAM!! :D I've always wanted to try out Garchomp *grimace*

Years
    Now they are all level 34 except Infernape who is at Level 38. Bronzor has evolved into Bronzong and Staravia has evolved into Staraptor.

Luxray also won a Cool Contest ^_^

I also caught quite a few Pokemon and my Pokedex is now: Seen 87, Obtained 50.

My Kadabra and Haunter are both Level 30 in the Day care too.

I'm just looking for the superpotion and Suite Key at the mo.

My Pokemon are all Level 38 now and my Infernape is at 41.

I arrived at Canalave City and beat my rival with incredible ease.

I then headed off to Iron Island to get the Riolu egg and I'm currently beating everyone with Riley

Before I caught a Level 40 Golduck and Level 38 Tentacruel

In the day care I have: Level 34 Haunter and a Level 27 Roselia

My Pokedex is now:

Seen: 112 Obtained: 65

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    14th August

After about 2 hours, I beat the Elite 4 on my first try! Who made this (absolutely epic) victory possible? These Pokémon did (end levels listed):

Staraptor lv45
    Rapidash lv51
    Gyarados lv47
    Medicham lv44
    Skuntank lv46
    Abomasnow lv45

I went through a lot of Revives/Hyper Potions (in battle healing), and some Sitrus/Leppa Berries (out of battle healing). There were many close calls, especially against Cynthia's Lucario and Milotic. I'm not in a hurry to battle them again, that's for sure. Ouch...

Went to Lake Verity to see Mesprit and dropped by Sandgem for my National Pokédex!

Caught an Electrike in my first swarm. Electrike's one of my favourites.

After some resetting in front of Mr. Backlot (I wanted Pokémon that I couldn't get elsewhere), Eevee ended up in the Trophy Garden! Haven't actually caught one yet, though.

Dug up 2 Claw Fossils.

15th August

I got the last type of Berry I needed from the woman in Pastoria. Bonsly have appeared in the Trophy Garden. As I'm playing Diamond, yay for me. There's also a swarm of Snubbull...I've certainly got my hands full!

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    >_< More annoyance, I spent nearly all day yesterday, I chained Buneary to 40 twice... and I reset the radar a million times... no shiny patches =(

Years
    My Pokemon are all Level 38 now and my Infernape is at 41.

I arrived at Canalave City and beat my rival with incredible ease.

I then headed off to Iron Island to get the Riolu egg and I'm currently beating everyone with Riley

Before I caught a Level 40 Golduck and Level 38 Tentacruel

In the day care I have: Level 34 Haunter and a Level 27 Roselia

My Pokedex is now:

Seen: 112 Obtained: 65

My Pokemon are all at Level 40, except Infernape is at 43.

I arrived in Canalave City, sailed to Iron Island, and then went through the cave with Riley. He gave me the egg.

I put Bronzong in the PC, and set about hatching the Rilou egg. I did it and now I'm raising it. It's currently at level 26.

Pokedex - Seen: 112 Obtained: 67

What time does 'day' end?

Piplup-chan

-Memphis-
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    August 15, 2007

Well, today was a big win for me. :3 I got a legit shiny Eevee from Corgie in a trade and I'm going to begin trading it as soon as possible in the hopes of getting a shiny Umbreon. ;D

Also, last night, while searching for a female Pikachu in the Trophy Garden, not only was the first Pikachu I found female, but she was holding a Light Ball! It was a great way to end the night on Pearl, that's for sure.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I got Diamond version on Monday. I am currently leveling up my Pokemon in the area of Jubilife City.

Years
    Right now I'm in the process of EV training some of my Pokemon so I can hopefully be somewhat competitive against other trainers. Hopefully got some nice deals coming my way soon to add to my team.

Also had a smile on my face when I encountered some of the old Kanto Pokemon when I first went to the Battle Tower area. Always brings back memories when I see Spearows/Fearows and Raticates around instead of the newer Pokemon which even now I'm still getting used to. Then I set loose Dragonite, Charizard and Gyarados in the Battle Tower and am currently on a 21 battle winning streak, and looking to extend it some more.

EDIT: I'm surprised a mod hasn't picked up on Gallade~Dude's sig (I mean sigs =S). Its messing up my page so if you read this bro, please just stick to 1 sig.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Defeated Commanders Mars and Jupiter, then fought Cyrus. Unfortunately, I had to switch Pokemon around, then he got the first move advantage and I lost...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Ran into a shiny Weepinbell while trying to start a Pidgey chain. <3 When I saw the Weepinbell move across the screen I thought it looked a little different, but I thought it was just my imagination. Turns out it wasn't, though, and I got myself a shiny Weepinbell with 1 Quick Ball. I'm never cloning or trading away this little bugger. <3

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    Whoops, wrong dates in my previous post. Oh well.

16th August

Went on a catching spree. Caught a Bonsly and Snubbull. Set Cresselia running around and (after getting her HP down to single digits) somehow managed to catch her with one Dusk Ball! Mesprit on the other hand...took about twenty. There, no more legendaries running around.

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    today i evolved my two remaining Eevees into espeon and umbreon, now i have all 7 evolutions of eevee all under level 15, except vaporeon, he is level 20 which means i miss out of him learning hie level 15 water move

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Last night I found the gym leader in Oreburgh mine, and I caught a Geodude. I am currently leveling him up right now.
    My team is:
    Piplup lvl 12
    Shinx lvl 12
    Starly lvl 12
    Geodude lvl 8

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Well, I recently got all of Team 1 to Level 80. Here are their stats:

Empoleon (M), my starter, Bold nature, and the only male member of Team 1;
    Rapidash (F), the only Kanto member of Team 1, Calm nature, and the second fastest member with Speed at 201;
    Roserade (F), the cutest member of Team 1, and has the highest Sp. Atk stat at 225, matching her HP, Gentle nature;
    Luxray (F), the electric member of Team 1, and with the second highest in Attack at 238, matching her HP, Bashful nature;
    Staraptor (F), my strongest Pokemon in terms of Attack and my fastest as well, her Attack is at 259 and her Speed is at 221! She has a Naughty nature.

As for Team 2, which consists of Aoi (Gardevoir; F), Gallade (M), Lucario (F), Mimiroppu (Lopunny; F), & Yukimenoko (Froslass; F), I only need to level up the last three to Level 50.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back