• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh/Kanto/Johto Regions

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I liked that about gen4 as well Rhyperior is awesome I don't know why people don't like the Evos they weren't needed but I thought they were cool

@RoxasauceKOD how did Hoenn suck?

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Johto has always been my personal favorite, just such an awesome region but lately playing through Sapphire again I've really been liking Hoenn for some reason didn't get when I first played it through.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Either Johto or Hoenn. I've always liked the Johto region, but when R/S/E came out, Hoenn became my favorite. Now that HG/SS are coming out, I think I like Johto again. But Hoenn is still cool... I like them both.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Toss up between Kanto and Johto. Johto is awesome because of the variation to all the other regions (as mentioned above, different starting town location, ect) and the very Japanese culture of the place, but there is a certain charm about Kanto that no other region can replicate.

Back