• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Legends (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Fayt soon followed Aura, scanning the areas as his eyes turned from a red color to a gold glow. Everything was visible now, except for ghosts who hid both their heat signatures and their physical appearence. Still, it was unlikely a ghost would be invisible in an area a human wasn't detected.

"Banette, Dusklops, Haunters... A lot of ghosts seem to be in the library, kitchen, basement, and the other bedrooms... Surely she must be in one of these rooms... The library and basement are closest to the kitchen, however I'm guessing these ghosts are using more energy to bother walking through walls," Fayt said before dashing throughout the halls, looking for any heat signature resembling a human, as the ghosts seemed to just be the spirits of regular pokemon. Eventually the Luxray reached the first floor, and looked through the floor

"Wait, there's a new heat signature in the form of a human, in the basement. However that damned room is locked for a reason, so we'll either have to make an entrance, or find a key and enter through a fake statue of what seems to be Dialga that actually hides a trap door. Either way, this is gonna take a while considering there's gonna likely be a few hostile ghost pokemon down there," Fayt said, before pushing aside a panel on the statue that revealed a slot for a key to fit through.

"That's our statue and keyhole, now we just have to find a key since I'm nervous about what lives down there from a past experience when I fell through a hole into the basement. I remember seeing this strange black pokemon with a red chain around it sometimes wandering around dark areas of Sinnoh, even the forest. If there is a dangerious creature down there, we'll have to just get the key to avoid awakening it like we would if we simply create a hole in the floor. I fought that creature before, even though I forgot it's name, though it was pretty powerful..."

Last edited:

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • "Hmm, a red chain.." Aura pondered for a while. "Whatever. Fayt, you should use your eyes to try and find the key. I'll just try and find it." He turned around.

Hmm.. He thought. Where would I put the key, if i didn't want anyone to find it? He turned again, pushing another panel on the statue. A drawer-like thing pushed out from the statue, holding the key.

"Don't worry," Aura said. "I found it." Hmm, that was pretty easy. he thought. "Now let's go in." Aura grabbed the key and put it in the slot, not ready for what they would see behind the trap door.

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    "Well no,we all need food Aura,"Vulcan said,"And by the way my name is Vulcan,and by the looks of it we both hate the humans about the same amount,alot."Vulcan had woken up from his short nap to Aura's little skirmish with the rotom.He was impressed with Auras power.
    He might just survive around hereVulcan thought to himself.He also noticed a few new pokemon in the house."Oh,and I see we have some new friends,huh?"Vulcan said noticing the others."And by the way my name is Vulcan."he said introducing himself."Its getting late,we might have to leave soon."He said as he jumped off the couch and onto the ground streatching his arms and legs.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Oh don't worry Vulcan, most likely we'll just have to hide. It's pretty commonly known where that ghost pokemon trainers are looking for are, and they'll be surprised to know that that TV it possessed is turned off," Fayt said as he proceeded to walk torwards the statue.

The statue slowly moved to the far left of the room, and a wooden trap door was visible. There seemed to be some sort of strange noises there. Fayt then checked the basement again, noticing that three more figures seem to be inside there, one resembling a Gengar, the other two were unknown. They seemed to be fighting, as beams of energy were seen being shot from one foe to the next.

"Hm, seems that a few ghost pokemon are fighting in there, so be prepared incase we'll end up ambushed. All I can tell is that the humanoid figure is in there and a Gengar is there. Most likely the three spirit pokemon are training."

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ looked at his fainted Rotom, it was injured. That was true and didn't need any proof to see, AJ picked up the poor Electric ghost and started to walk towards the door. AJ stopped as soon as he saw a strange picture on the wall, it was a picture of a strange dark creature with a red chain around it's neck, and a white smoke above it's head. AJ gasped as he looked at it, this was the same pokemon that had troubled him in his dreams just before he was framed.

That was the reason why he chose to come to Sinnoh, according to legend there was a pokemon that fit the description of what he saw. AJ thought that this pokemon had something to do with his framing, AJ turned his head away from the picture and opened the door and walking down the hallway.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • "I'm Aura, and this is Fayt," the Lucario said. "Be quiet for a second, Vulcan. We're trying to discover the secret of the ghost of this place."

Aura looked into the room. Several ghost Pokemon were shooting beams at each other. "Looks like they're practicing battles with each other," he whispered. "We may have to be ready to fight. Can you do that, Vulcan?"

Aura usually didn't need any help from anyone. But now he made several new friends. And it seemed he was about to make a lot of new enemies.

The ghost Pokemon stopped fighting. One second, they were all loud and violent. The next second, they were immediately silent. "Yeah, that's not good," Aura said.

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    "Crap, everyone DUCK!"he yelled as one of the pokemon shot a beam of energy up through the trap door.All of the pokemon that were looking at the strange pokemon,doged out of the way of the beam of pure energy that seemed strong enough to destroy all of them instantly.
    "I guess we'll have to fight these odd pokemon"Vulcan suggested."What do you guys think?"Vulcan Asked.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    The Luxray was careful as he approached the trap door and looked at the ghost pokemon. One was a Genger, another a Froslass, and the other one a Dusknoir. Even if the Luxray had an advantage against them since they were all ghost types, he still had to be careful of the Froslass incase it became a threat...

A Froslass in all of these places!? Well, I just have to be quick and hit it before it disappears and uses one of it's ice attacks.

Suddenly, the air around the Luxray begain to become dramatically colder, as part of the area was starting to freeze over. There was snow building up as the stairs were incased in ice. It seemed that the ghost pokemon weren't the friendly type.

"Crap, the damned Froslass already began attacking with Icy Wind... Judging as it's an ice type, this can be trouble if it manages to freeze one of us," the Luxray whispered, paying close attention incase the pokemon were going to attack or be attacked. The fangs of the Luxray began to glow red, as it was preparing for an attack requiring most of the heat to be focused into a pokemon's teeth for a fire-type bite.

Just have to finish it off quickly with Fire Fang...

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "Sorry guys, I got excited so- Oh wow. Ghost pokemon battling each other. Hope you don't mind that I came; I couldn't stay put," Tykii said, slightly embaressed. She turned her attention to the froslass and dodged the icy wind. "Hmpth. I'm water-type; a can't do much against him. Oh well, worth I try," Tykii said, blasting her confuse ray at the opponent. The froslass became dazed and confused, distraught and puzzled. Then she backed off, knowing her other moves couldn't inflict substantial damage as Fayt's Fire Fang could.

What's a froslass doing down here? That's quite unusual. This place is supposed to be inhabited by ghost pokemon. And, why are the ghosts battling each other? Training, perhaps? It seems silly, but it's like they're trying to build an army. That or it's a turf war; a battle for territory, or some other ghost thing.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    "Let me help fayt,Im a fire type remember?"Vulcan reminded."Thanks Tykie this is my chance!"Vulcan said as his flames glew a darker and more richer shade of blue."Fire blast!"he yelled as a blue blast of fire came rushing out of Vulcans mouth and headed straight towards the Froslass.It hit and the Froslass and sevearly burned it too."NOw thats what im talking about!"Vulcan said in confidence.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • "I think we don't have a choice now," Aura said. "Aura Sphere!" Two spheres formed around his fists, and he ran down.

"Wait!" Vulcan said. "Fighting attacks don't hit ghosts!"

"Hmm, I remember the last time I heard that one..." Aura said sarcastically. He ran down and punched down several ghosts. They all screeched and fell through the floor.

But two more ghosts came when one was hit. "Aw, crap!" Aura said. "For every one i kill, two reappear! There are too much of them!" He looked up at Vulcan and Fayt. "Come on guys! I need some help!" He had never said those words in a sentence before..

He turned to the Froslass. At least something he could beat. Aura ran up and knocked out the Froslass before anyone could help. But two of those came back too. "Oh yeah..." he said. "That sucks."

He looked up. Tykii was here too. "Hey, the more the merrier," he said. "I can't give up now.. Aura Sphere!"

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii stood in the shadows, waiting for the battle to end. "Hmpth. I won't be of much use in this situation," she said, slipping the kunai of her neck, "But I can still fight!!" She roared, charging at a randomly-selected gengar. Tykii drew up her weapon and sent it crashing down upon her foe, making it dissolve in an instant. (dissolve=ghost "death")

She continued her savage rampage, defeating every ghost she saw, careful to make sure the energies of the old woman weren't emmiting from them. She slayed many, but they just kept coming. "We need a move to finish 'em all!"

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    "Flame wheel!"Vulcan yelled.As he did so,Vulcan rolled up into a ball and darted at some ghosts scorching them all.But in their place two more ghosts apeared."Uh..,what are we gonna do guys?Vulcan asked puzzled and anxious.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "Target them all at once, then strike! Oh, I know! My surf attack can take them. I've been working on it recently; it'll do the job!" Tykii yelled over the commotion of battling, enraged ghost pokemon. "HERE I GO!!!" She yelled, swinging the kunai until the immense power within it escaped and she used her surf, the special power making it much stronger than a normal attack. The ghost pokemon were tackled down by the feirce tidal wave, instantly dissolving in its wake. Tired, Tykii took in a huge breath and flopped to the ground.

"Well, guys, looks like we can continue," she said, a bit of of breath. "I think I used too much power. Even a normal surf might've done the trick, but I severly doubt it. We just needed a move to target them all, though. That way, they couldn't multiply."

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • But more ghosts rose back up from the water. They didn't seem harmed by the wave.

"I think we're screwed now," Aura said. "Tykii!" he called to the Mantyke. "Use Aqua Ring! Meanwhile I think I have a good attack to try on these punks."

Aura gathered energy from the darkness and evil around him. He pushed out his fists. "Dark Pulse!" He shot the dark energy at every ghost, smashing the walls of the room.

Smoke rose, and the entire left side of the Chateau caved in. But everyone else should've survived in the Aqua Ring. The smoke cleared. Aura was standing in the middle of the room unharmed. The ghosts were gone.

"It worked," he said, smiling. Then, suddenly he passed out on the floor.

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    "Great job Tykie,you too Aura!"Vulcan said."Who knew a fighting type had such a strong dark pulse!"Vulcan said jokeingly."Well what do we do next?"he asked.
    "Wait,whats that?"Vulcan asked."Its another door!"he said."Fayt can you see if there is anything on the other side?"Vulcan asked.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii laughed and grinned. "Thanks, Vulcan!" She giggled, turning to the next door. "I assume we should pass through it, right? Maybe the old woman is inside, awaiting our arrival. If she sensed us coming into the Chateu, and was able to read our personal data the moment we entered, she should already know that we're coming, right?"

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • EDIT: Sorry; I posted, thinking there was a message but then it suddenly dissapeard... Sorry. I thought Wooty posted again and posted in reply and when my post went through, his post was gone. o.O

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura woke up soon. "Are they gone?" he asked. But he saw the answer. He got up. "There's a door!" he said, pointing.

Aura walked slowly over to the door. "Oh, great," he said. "It's locked. Wait a minute..." He inspected the keyhole. "Just a second," he said, using Extremespeed to zoom over to the other door they had already gotten through.

Aura removed the key from that door then walked over and put it in the new door. It fit perfectly. "A-HA!" he said, opening the door.

A ghostly woman was sitting in the middle of the room, eyes closed. "Well, Aura," she said without looking. "You now see my true form."

"It's her," Aura said. "We found her." He turned back to his friends.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "Oh, good!" Tykii exclaimed, rushing inside. The old woman turned around, a grin spreading across her wrinkled face.

"Hi there, Tykii. Come, sit down; all of you. I'm sure you're here to ask questions about Diagla and Palkia. I dreamed for this day, you know; ever since the war began," the lady said wistfully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back