• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh region in a 5th gen game

shader301202

A Pole
    Years
    Hey, I have an idea for a hack: It would be great if someone would make a hack of a 5th gen game (the best would be W2/B2) where you play in Sinnoh. Sinnoh in a 5th gen game. With 5th graphics, moves, abilities etc. But with the Sinnoh Pokemon, locations and characters. I can't hack 5th gen so it would be great if someone would do this :)

PS. Sorry for my bad English :/

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hey, I have an idea for a hack: It would be great if someone would make a hack of a 5th gen game (the best would be W2/B2) where you play in Sinnoh. Sinnoh in a 5th gen game. With 5th graphics, moves, abilities etc. But with the Sinnoh Pokemon, locations and characters. I can't hack 5th gen so it would be great if someone would do this :)

PS. Sorry for my bad English :/
    I doubt you'll find someone who will make the hack for you, or with the capabilities to make such hack. But if you wait about 2 years I expect you'll get an official game on the 7th gen base.

Blazing Rud

This is Blazingly Awsome!!! - Pokemon Blazing Fire
    Years
    As there are not much hacking techniques and much research in gen 5 so it would be hard for anyone to do it. But i hope someone do it because this seems pretty interesting.

shader301202

A Pole
    Years
    I doubt you'll find someone who will make the hack for you, or with the capabilities to make such hack. But if you wait about 2 years I expect you'll get an official game on the 7th gen base.

I can wait 2 years for the official remake, but I don't have a 3DS and I need to play X/AS first :P And the official remake would be easy (like X/Y and OR/AS). The hack would be a lot more difficult :) We'll see.

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
    There's an extremely chance of this ever happening since we barely understand DPP, let alone BW. DS mapping requires 3D modelling and scripting is also hard and no one wants to do stuff like that when the GBA games are already near Gen VI's gameplay. Wait for the remake and enjoy it.

Back