• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Ribbons

Have you gotten all the Sinnoh Ribbons?

• Total voters

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay in Pokemon DP there are a lot of ribbons to achieve....have you ever thought of getting them all, or maybe have you already gotten them all yet?

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Nah, I'm WAYYYYY to lazy XD!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well I for sure will try to get them all! I know one day I will not only be the sinnoh league champ...but also the sinnoh champion of the Grande Festival!!!!!! ...So anyways, yup..I will try to get them all

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I tried in the older GBA games. I liked getting the pictures of the Pokemon in that room in the Contest Hall or something. But nah, not now. It just seems boring, maybe in Platinum.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    I haven't really been working on obtaining ribbons in my Diamond version, but someday I will try to get as many as I possibly can.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    I saw some kid with a pokemon that had a ridiculous amount of ribbons. I think it had somewhere around 40+ or maybe even more. :shocked:

As for me, I'd rather collect shiny and event pokemon.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I try to get all the contest ribbons, but I give up once I reach the third round. (Or whatever its called) Maybe someday I can accomplish my dreams of getting all the Sinnoh ribbons, but that's unlikely.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Noooooo way. I will never get all of those things. Some of the requirement are quite ridiculous, and I just don't have the time. And when it comes right down to it...They're ribbons, and don't do much. The only one I give to my pokemon is the effort ribbon so I know if they're fully EV trained or not =P

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Haven't gotten all of them but I"m on the quest to obtain as many as I can! It's cool to brag on your pokemon amongst other coordinators!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well as of right now I'm still trying to get as much as I can...right now I'm taking it slow and first making my way through the contest hall, then I shall try for all the other ribbons in the game...and MAYBE one day I might buy that ribbon that costs 999,999...just MAYBE

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I was trying to get most of them, just because I was bored. It seems nearly impossible though.

Back