• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh VS Tojenn

Chikase Fortala

Trading Mannn
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Well, i decided to make my own sprites for my own region... as in adding things to existing sprites. And here they are

Sinnoh VS Tojenn

Sinnoh VS Tojenn

Sinnoh VS Tojenn

Sinnoh VS Tojenn

Sinnoh VS Tojenn

Sinnoh VS Tojenn

Please some comment, to help me improve... Updated when possible.

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    actually i like sinnoh best but ur sprites r great 2!

Chikase Fortala

Trading Mannn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    It isnt a battle if you get what i mean. Its just showing the differences that regions make to the pokemon.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Pretty good for re-colors and edits, as far as that goes.
    To make the Azumarill a bit different, I suggest maybe a different bubble pattern.
    The Kingdra's horns should stay in my opinion, but the fin should change shape.
    Luxray is pretty good, but the extra lock in the hair seems miss-placed and hard to see. Maybe move it to the right a bit.
    Ninetail's and Sudowoodo, I'm not much of a fan of though. The extra little orange and lighter pallete doesn't really seem like a major difference, maybe add an different eye color, and take away a lock of hair. Sudowoodo, just isn't Sudowoodo without the bark spots, maybe make a different pattern like in Azumarill, but on the other hand, love the pallete.
    Gible is great, I'm just not a great fan of it (the Pokémon, not the sprite).

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Bellosprout's re-color seems to similiar to the orgininal.
    Delcatty's tail and color is a little...strange? A different shade of purple. maybe an indigo, and just change the tip of the tail.
    Starmie is great!
    Azumarill and Ninetails look great now!

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • Delacatty's tail looks too stiff, you should make it curve more.

The differences are slight, but some sprites look a lot better than the originals. Especially Bellsprout and Starmie.

Back