• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SI's Poke Shop

wingedwolves

is a normal human worm baby
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    OK, so sharpedo for a cyndaquil... And the Mew might not be legit? Well, would you be willing to trade the deoxys for the shiny Palkia then?

I'm on Pokemon right now and will be for a few hours and my FC's in my signature. So whenever you can trade...

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    OK, so sharpedo for a cyndaquil... And the Mew might not be legit? Well, would you be willing to trade the deoxys for the shiny Palkia then?

I'm on Pokemon right now and will be for a few hours and my FC's in my signature. So whenever you can trade...

Ok im about to get online do you want the Cyndaquil lvl 14 or in egg?

wingedwolves

is a normal human worm baby
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Oh, yeah tomorow's good. I'll be at school until about 6 CST. Anytime after that is good though.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Blaziken - I already have normal and shiny Rayquaza.

Lucario - What lvl is snorunt? is it female?

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Thanks for the trade yesterday, I forgot to post thanks.

I am now just wondering, do you have any EV trained Pokemon that you are willing to trade?

Back