• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sitrus is anything but sweet.

Sitrus

is not sweet.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    Mhm. I think you've got my name is Sitrus. Maybe you'd like to know a bit about me?

-I can only post on my iPod, because of lack of computer. This doesn't exactly make a difference, but still.

-I'm a hacker. I used to hack ROMs, but I can't at the moment. Before my computer died, I also used to hack Wiis. I'm planning on jailbreaking my iPod when possible.

-I'm a competitive battler. And a pretty good one, too, according to some people. I'll put my friend code in my profile later. You can just send me a PM or VM if you want to challenge me. I also use a combination of the OU and UU tiers. If there is a forum for competitive battling, can someone direct me to it?

And that's just a little bit about me.

You should also know that my posting speed will be slower, as PokeCommunity isn't playing well with my iPod.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Welcome! \o :D

Aww. :( That sucks, hopefully you'll have one soon. n___n;

I had interests in that before. <_< Then I got bored with it.

YAY! Another competitive battler, click me! That forum needs activity, hopefully you can become a regular, Sitrus. :)

Well, remember to read the rules of that forum, and the main Pokecommunity rules. Enjoy your stay. \o

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Mind telling me how that's a problem, considering PokeCommunity does it's fair share of hacking? It's not illegal.

Thanks for the welcome.

Nahh, he's just a silly. We have too many of those. ;)

Welcome to PC. Glad to see another competitive battler hanging around - we're aspiring to get active again, so please do post around in S&M! Enjoy your time at PC. :3

Last edited:
    Back