• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skaisdead and a Sprite Thread

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
    Years
    This is my first formal sprite thread, so bear with me. All of my sprites are 100% scratch, including my devamps. All of the colors have been extracted from existing official sprites. I plan on adding a lot more, and possibly an entire Fakedex eventually. The images are GIF. I didn't realize that they weren't saving as PNG.

Trainers I've sketched up. They are based off of the Skank (Ska) style.

They don't have names yet, so let's call them Tyler and Jill.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Wow, those are all really nice! How long have you been working on them? There's really not much you need to improve on... The only things I see are that the outlines are a bit weird in places (grass starter's head leaf, fire starter's horns, water starter's legs) and that you sometimes go from a very dark outline to a very light outline (numbers four, thirty-three, and sixty-nine).

The Heracross sprite also bothers me a bit, but that's probably just because you made it large enough to allow its unevolved forms to be smaller.

Back