• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skarmory Club (Revived)

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    think about it tig, how the hell does the heavy hard shelled trapinch evolve into a light smaller vibrava, which evolves into a random green dragon!

HereticSteel

Years
    Hehe, im guessing that if there isnt a flygon club, youll probably create or revive one right, you seem to like making clubs!

HereticSteel

Years
    hehe, lets get back to skarmory right!

ive wanted to draw a skarmory for a while but I cant find any decent pics to copy from, does anyone have any?

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    Danzo said:
    think about it tig, how the hell does the heavy hard shelled trapinch evolve into a light smaller vibrava, which evolves into a random green dragon!

Because Trapinch and Vibrava are based on real animals, the Trapinch is an Ant Lion, a real baby form of insect which lives in a pit in the ground and chomps ants which walk near its pit with its large jaws. It stays an Ant Lion for a long time, like many years, which is why it's quite a long time till Trapinch evolves. After years it turns into a beautiful flying winged insect (lacewing) which looks a lot like Vibrava.

HereticSteel

Years
    I thought it wouldnt be very resistant to fire the first time i saw it, I thought it was a grass pokemon!

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    Danzo said:
    ive wanted to draw a skarmory for a while but I cant find any decent pics to copy from, does anyone have any?

One of the early prototypes for Skarmory was a steel goose. Skarmory is not a goose, but it is helpful to think of one when drawing him.

HereticSteel

Years
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a steel goose, no-one would have liked skarmory like that!

it would be considerd uglier than magikarp!

Back