• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skateboarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
  • Hey all, all my mates are skater's so I brought a board but i can't even ollie, can someone give me some advice, much appreciated

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    I don't skateboard, but I know that it takes a long time to get good at it, so just practice a lot and you'll get better.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • I used to try and get into skateboarding since most of my old friends who moved away did. Just keep practicing is what it is. The only things I could do were ollie, shove-it, pop shove-it, and when skateboarding died out for me, I could make the board do a verial (spelling?) flip, but I couldn't land it yet XD

I dunno...I was thinking about getting back into it, but I don't have a board any more.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Well your in luck, to ollie

\_____/ Place your non-main foot towards the tail of the board and your main foot somewhere towards the middle. When you jump push down on your non-main foot and drag your main foot up to the front of the board all while jumping. I probably made you even more confused...but when you do get it you'll never forget how to do it.

Don't place your main foot exactly in the middle maybe just a tad towards the front of the board. You'll know if you can stand in ollie postion without your tail end touching the ground...

Hope that was at least somewhat clear...

Practice makes perfect, but there are videos that teach you how to skateboard.

Years
  • Well your in luck, to ollie

\_____/ Place your non-main foot towards the tail of the board and your main foot somewhere towards the middle. When you jump push down on your non-main foot and drag your main foot up to the front of the board all while jumping. I probably made you even more confused...but when you do get it you'll never forget how to do it.

Don't place your main foot exactly in the middle maybe just a tad towards the front of the board. You'll know if you can stand in ollie postion without your tail end touching the ground...

Hope that was at least somewhat clear...

Practice makes perfect, but there are videos that teach you how to skateboard.

It is just like that, and remember that when skateboarding everything takes practice. I am 12 years old and just restarted skateboarding a few months ago, and even now I can only: oliie, drop-in, and roll. I have been improving my ollie and I am trying to fakie better considering how much I love vert skateboarding!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back