• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skaterdude's Shop. Giving out UT pokemon. Trading Events, Shinies, Ev'd, and more!!!

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    i'll find out when it hatches. you looking for a specific one nature?

I'm trying to get all natures of Eevee; however, if yours ends up being one that I have then I'll just give you the Dunsparce for nothing in return.

How about 10 ANIV Bold Suicune?

For the TRU Dragonite? hmmmm. Is there anything else you can offer? Do you have a thread where I can just go look?

Last edited:

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    No, I dont have one. Okay, this is my Last offer, I hope you'll like it. 10 ANIV Adamant Entei for your ALAMOS Timid Darkrai.

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Ok, I cant offer anymore. What do you want for the ALAMOS Darkrai?

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    its a hardy nature... FC is 3265 3943 1826

I don't need a hardy natured one so I'll just give you the dunsparce for what ever. My FC is in my sig. I'm goin on now.

Ok, I cant offer anymore. What do you want for the ALAMOS Darkrai?

Something really good that I do not have or am not getting in the next few days. I have all the pokemon you offered or I'm getting them in trades that I already have scheduled.

Last edited:

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    It always have one nature.

Then no thanks. I have two of them so no need for a third one.

thank you sir. that was an extra Eevee egg. 1 more page added to the pokedex. really trying to catch em all. thanks again

No Problem. Post here if you need more help. I've completed my pokedex so I have most of the pokemon or their evolutions at least.

Last edited:

Catherine

Lil'Rawr!
    Years
  • Hello, I am looking for pokemon to fill up my dex entries.
    Would it be possible to trade My Japanese PCP for your Darkrai, or I could offer a Celebi.

We could also trade back if you wish :)

Catherine

Lil'Rawr!
    Years
  • I have a 10 ANIV celebi, however, it is shiny, and I was told you cannot get shiny anniversary pokes.
    I also have a level 11 celebi, I don't know much about celebi's so I don't know whether they are legit or not >.<. OT RoC, ID 12470 from Hoenn.

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I have a 10 ANIV celebi, however, it is shiny, and I was told you cannot get shiny anniversary pokes.
    I also have a level 11 celebi, I don't know much about celebi's so I don't know whether they are legit or not >.<. OT RoC, ID 12470 from Hoenn.

Yea, the shiny one is hacked. I don't think the other one is an event pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i will give you my Space C Deoxys and something else from my thread for :

UT Shiny Horsea, lvl 15, Naive nature
    UT Shiny Duskull, lvl 1, Adament nature
    UT Shiny Cubone, lvl 4, Adament nature, comes with thick club
    UT Shiny Dratini, lvl 15, Adament nature

what moves does your UT Shiny Eevee have? im looking for one with Yawn

Back