• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skitty Boy's official and last T-card thread xD

Skitty Boy

SB is back.
    Years
    Hey, i dont wanna flood this thread with my t-cards each time i make them...so this will be the final one here :D
    Here is one i recently made...today that is ^^; i think i got better from the last one i did ;) :D

-Skitty Boy

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Skitty Boy said:
    Hey, i dont wanna flood this thread with my t-cards each time i make them...so this will be the final one here :D
    Here is one i recently made...today that is ^^; i think i got better from the last one i did ;) :D

-Skitty Boy

hey thats cool skitty boy! how do u make a t-card 2 put on ur sig? sorry 2 bother u man.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Skitty Boy said:

-Skitty Boy
    You need to use RuSa text,the pics are cut off :\, and IMO you shoulda put all the badges, and lastly its kinda plain.

Skitty Boy

SB is back.
    Years
    hehe, well i didnt wanna use the text...due to the very hardness :D ; and also, its my first kinda good one!! er... and someone told meh i dont have to put all the badges.... :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    True, you dont but it makes it look more pro if ya do.

Skitty Boy

SB is back.
    Years
    Here is another one i did um....if i am doing something wrong...please help meh....i want it look at least an 8/10 :D ;

Back