• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skrull's Trading Outpost

skrull

Clonning Overlord
Years
  • did you put my friend code into your pal pack (or whatever its called) then go down stairs to the women in the middle and she will conect you to wifi. then when you connect you should see my name on a list

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • did you put my friend code into your pal pack (or whatever its called) then go down stairs to the women in the middle and she will conect you to wifi. then when you connect you should see my name on a list

Yeah it's registered but my FC was the wrong game in my sig sorry mine is 2922 6495 9169 i'm in the wifi room now.

EDIT: Thanks for the egg!

Last edited:

skrull

Clonning Overlord
    Years
  • If you're still looking for a Duskull, I'll trade you for a Misdreavus. ^^
    it will be a little bit and it will be in an egg is that alright

That's what I did and I don't see anything with you.

EDIT: Oh wow sorry my FC in my sig is my Diamond code, mine now is 2922 6495 9169
    well that is the problem right there

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    Would you be able to clone an Aerodactyl, and teach them both Earthquake and Stone Edge and send them back to me? You can keep a clone of it for yourself too if you like. I'll give you a shiny charmander for this.

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    can i get eq psychic and tbolt plz will give crobat and magnezone

Azguard

Dragon Master
    Years
  • i would like charmander squirtle and bulbasaur eggs or clones are fine if you have them.

i dont have much to offer but i will trade a scyther a pichu and a rhyhorn for them, i dont have anything else id consider even slightly rare lol.

PM me if you feel like helpin out a noob :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Hey man, I've got a shiny Adamant Bagon if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Would it be too much asking for the 4 starters I don't have; Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita and Totodile?

Back