• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skyrim Dawnguard DLC Thread

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    I'll join the vampires for the sole purpose of turning off the sun. Yay coldness!

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
    I guess I'll be a vampire hunter. I don't want to shave my fur to become a blood-sucking humanoid or somethin'! Werewolves rule!

~Always.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    omg do i have to get it lol...I have no interest in vampires in any way, shape, or form. Besides, I think I'm already a werewolf? It's been a while since I played.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Guess what was just suddenly released on Steam today. Dawnguard.

Thank you QuakeCon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't have Dawnguard to date, but the new equipment looks nice. If it might be of interest to anyone's curiosity, I noticed that the Dawnguard heavy armour consists mainly of a coat of plates over a gambeson.
    One has to wonder why ranged alternatives to a normal bow have been absent since Morrowind; I hope crossbows appear as standard in future TES games. Now if we could just get polearms and throwing weapons... you know, without mods.

I don't want to shave my fur to become a blood-sucking humanoid or somethin'! Werewolves rule!
    omg do i have to get it lol...I have no interest in vampires in any way, shape, or form. Besides, I think I'm already a werewolf? It's been a while since I played.
    I almost feel special for being neither.

Sir Codin

I still haven't gotten it on account of the fact that I just started a new game. I want to finish the main quest first before going around hunting vampires.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I don't care too much about being a Vampire Lord or... whatever. You can do enough in the regular version of the game to really eliminate the necessity of that kinda thing.

What is pretty interesting though is the new Shouts. Would I be right in thinking that there's one to drain life and another to summon a Dragon from a portal rather than the standard Call Dragon shout summoning Odahviing from the sky?

Back