• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sky's Event thread (New and Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Ok then.So if you want to trade the other ones later thats fine with me.
    No we must finish today or they'll be no other way for me to trade later. I meant that when we done with the Diamond game. We could trade the clones for that game and then you switch to pearl and we trade and you give me clones. Is that okay? I might leave though cuz I have to eat dinner soon.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Dont you want your clones back?After this we both get on with 3 I clone those 3 get back online then switch versions.And give you the last 2 on my Pearl.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I think I forgot to clone your Snover and Pachirisu so if I did I will get them to you whenever you get online.

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
    i need these:

GERMAN ALAMOS DARKRAI-NEVER BEEN CLONED FROM TODAYS DATE!

u only have one from this date ?? well thatz fine i need

check my thread for the german darkrai...

EDIT: my friend's wonder card was hack so i htink now i need ur german darkrais lol

CME EDIT: STOP OFFERING NOKS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    i need these:

GERMAN ALAMOS DARKRAI-NEVER BEEN CLONED FROM TODAYS DATE!

u only have one from this date ?? well thatz fine i need, and also i only trade my nok deoxys for other nok deoxys, srry....

check my thread for the german darkrai...

EDIT: my friend's wonder card was hack so i htink now i need ur german darkrais lol
    oh okay can I get one of these?

~ Pikachu ~ OT NPower ~ Sept 13, 2008 ~ Adamant ~ [NFT] (don't even ask, 100% LEGIT, ULTRA RARE) NEW

~ Pikachu ~ OT NPower ~ Sept 13, 2008 ~ Naive (not the hacked one ^^) ~ [NFT] (don't even ask, 100% LEGIT, ULTRA RARE) NEW

or this.
    ~ Deoxys ~ Birth Island Moviplaya Spanish Ticket Deoxys (2004) ~ Jolly ~ [NFT!!!!] ~ (for really awesome offers)

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
    oh okay can I get one of these?

~ Pikachu ~ OT NPower ~ Sept 13, 2008 ~ Adamant ~ [NFT] (don't even ask, 100% LEGIT, ULTRA RARE) NEW
    ~ Pikachu ~ OT NPower ~ Sept 13, 2008 ~ Naive (not the hacked one ^^) ~ [NFT] (don't even ask, 100% LEGIT, ULTRA RARE) NEW

or this.
    ~ Deoxys ~ Birth Island Moviplaya Spanish Ticket Deoxys (2004) ~ Jolly ~ [NFT!!!!] ~ (for really awesome offers)

i can give u the deoxys for the darkrai is that k to u ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back