• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slayer`s Sprite Shop!

WOHslayer2

"You dont just face our good sides... You look us
Years
  • I noticed, I had completely redone the sprite but I can't get it to stop doing that

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Thank you so much, slayer! :D

I'm definitely using this for any group photo images I make. Thanks! Really epic-looking, too. :D I might make the overworld sprite myself, since you obviously have other jobs to do.

Again, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Hey slayer, great sprites! Can you make me an overworld sprite of Batman? I know it isn't exactly, a pokemon, or even related, but it's for a hack I'm planning to make. I'll give you credit if I use it. Preferably the batman beyond suit, if you've ever seen that one.
    If not, I'm fine with anything.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    I'm not sure either. Did you save it as a .gif again? A .gif ruins the colors like that.

Back