• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep Powder/Sludge Bomb/Toxic

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    klrulez said:
    Which of these should be taught to my Venusaur?
    Well you see:

1) Depends what version Venusaur your using
    2) Depends on what moveset you already have for Venusaur
    3) This was in the wrong section.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, this belongs in movesets, but please give more details about your venusaur klrulez
    *moves*

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Toxic badly poisons, whereas the side-effect of Sludge Bomb is just basic poison.

Sludge Bomb isn't a move you rely on to inflict poison.

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    Lion Heart said:
    Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain seems pretty awesome to me.

you dont need gigadrain cuz leech seed + leftovers heals alot... go w/ either synthesis or razor/magical leaf > gigadrain cuz either youre healing or damaging, choose one of them

sleep powder, leech seed, sludge bomb, synthesis/razor/magical leaf

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
    hm I like this venasaur.

leech seed, sub, sludge bomb, magical leaf/hp grass

I like that set, make sure you give it enough speed to outspeed some of the most basic pokemon.

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Venusaur with Substitute/HP Grass/Leech Seed/Sleep Powder is a favourite of mine.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    My personal favorite is Leech Seed_Toxic_Synthesis_Magical Leaf. A lot of people disagree with me on Synthesis, but this really makes him a stellar tank/annoyer. Protect will also work good over Synthesis, but Synthesis is my personal preference.

Back