• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep Schedule

User Anon 1848

It's very difficult for me to fall asleep quickly. I can toss and turn for hours which isn't healthy so unless I have something important on the next day I just conk out whenever I feel like I'm about to doze off. I don't help myself with all the coffee I drink either but I've had this issue years before I started drinking caffeine.

Sirfetch’d

My sleep schedule right now is pretty good. I'm sleeping anywhere from 10 - 11 PM and waking up around 7. This is the first time in a long time that I've been consistent with it.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • My schedule is awful. I hate sleep but my body loves. Some days I sleep for 4 hours, some days 10. It's been a problem to my for last 2-3 years. Maybe I shouldn't have had left this forum. lol

Back