• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleeping in General!

How many hours of sleep do you get?

• Way over 12 hours

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Around 6-8 hours or so

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • 3 hours or more

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Sleep is for the weak!

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I get around 5 hours sleep a day, thanks to boxing and maths HW.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I NEED more than twelve hours of sleep for some reason. I cant stand being one bit tired. It's not really good because I've been getting to bed when the sun rises XP. It's terrible! But I'll try tonite. But that's what I said lastnight.
    During school, I catch up on my sleep during boring classes. Dont tell my mom! XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    oh yes~ I can sleep for days if I were allowed to.

I fall asleep easy. You can have loud music next to me, and I'll happily go to sleep. ;D

Lucid

I get about 8 hours a night, if I don'r take a nap durring the day~

I <3 mah sleep XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't sleep much at all, I find it very hard to get to sleep.

3 - 4 hours a night if im lucky 0.o

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm going to lie right now, Sleep is for the weak, but I must say, when I sleep, I SLEEP. I'm only a light-sleeper when I'm not sleeping. But I sleep alot.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Normally over the summer I get over 8 hours of sleep every night. Sometimes upwards of 12. This summer my mom caught me up late one night and, it would seem, she now wakes me up at 11 or earlier every morning just to spite me. x_x; So, since I stay up really late as my sleeping schedule has been royally screwed over as of recent. Anyway, last night I got four hours due to heading to bed at the ungodly hour of 5 in the morning and waking up at 9:30.

But I digress, so no one cares. On average, I tend to get 6-8 hours. Though during last year's schoolyear, I was increasingly getting under 5 hours. @_@ Hopefully that habit will disperse this year, though. o_o

Potatoes~

Years
    • Seen today
    Over the summer I usually get anywhere from 8-10 hours of sleep. I find really hard to get anything more than that, but this year things are really screwed. Some nights I'll sleep a lot and wake up during the middle of the day and sometimes I won't sleep at all. Yesterday I woke up at 5 PM O_o; Right now I'm going on like three hours of sleep since then. I'm gonna try and fix it before I have to head back to school and get a job.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Now that I've got a better idea as to what this thread is about...

Mm. My sleep habits are weird. Some nights I can't sleep at all, others my body forces me to catch up on that sleep. But surprisingly enough, I can't operate without at least a few hours of sleep each night.

It can take me anything from 30 minutes to 3 hours to drift off. >_>; And then usually about 10 minutes to wake up properly when I'm tired, otherwise it's instant. Also, I need some sort of light and sound occupying me. Not sure why with the light, just do - for the sound, I need it or my ears start ringing. ;_; I usually leave a STREAMcast running on Winamp while I'm asleep or pop on my discman and listen to that, and run my TV with sleep timer... which I usually reset a couple of times each night.

I'm such a heavy sleeper~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I have a hard time falling asleep. This entire week I've laid in bed for roughly an hour checking the clock periodically before falling asleep.

During the school year, I get roughly 6-9 hours of sleep. But since it's summer so I'll get like 6-13 hours. There's a six there because I found a nice series on this asian channel, but it runs from 3am-4am.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014

I can't get to sleep unless I'm feeling sleepy, which means I don't get my recommended amount of sleep...particularly when I need to wake up in the morning.

On an average school night, I get around 4.5 to 5 hours of sleep a night, sometimes six. When I don't have school, I go to sleep between 3-5am and wake up between 12-3pm.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I get 6-8 hours. It all depends on how much work I have to do, and if there are any good shows on TV...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Normally, I'm only allowed up until 11 PM. For the first time ever though, this summer I've been allowed to stay up until 12:30. I'm not allowed to be on the computer or play games, mind you. And I'm not allowed on the computer past 10:30/11 PMish. I wake up usually sometime within the 7 - 7:30 AM range. I don't have an alarm clock, I just wake up. Occasionally I sleep in.

I used to sleep on my side, then at Christmas I decide to sleep on my back. Now I can't go back to my side. *is annoyed*.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    8-12 definitely. <<;

I <3 to sleep. xD;;;

Back