• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SlightlyWinged's Trading Post! Aprimon and HAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
Years
  • SlightlyWinged's Trading Post!

Wow, about time I made this! Anyway, welcome to my little trade shop, which will hopefully grow more and more in the coming days.

Because I have a habit of never letting go of my games, I'm able to get Pokemon from previous generations that you can't find in X and Y.

Please note: These Pokemon, for now at least, are not IV bred. Hopefully once I get some trades going I can start IV breeding.

FC: 5172-0733-2280
    FS: Kirlia, Spritzee, and Red Flower Floette
    IGN: Maya

Note: I have a sleeping disorder that makes me unable to keep to a sleeping schedule. Because of this, there's no set time where trading is best is me, and I'd find it easier to use the time best for you to trade.

Rules:
    ~Follow Pokecommunity's rules
    ~Be patient. The more specific you want your Pokemon to be, the longer it will take to breed.
    ~Please add my Friend Code if/when I accept your request. This will help speed up the process when the actual trading time comes.
    ~I can breed for specific genders, but I won't breed a shiny Pokemon for you. Any shiny Pokemon I breed/catch can be found in the "Available for Trade Now" section.

Form:
    Pokemon:
    Pokeball:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Egg Moves:
    FC:
    IGN:

It may take longer depending on how specific you want the Pokemon. The Pokemon you receive will be female unless you specifically request it be male.
    Note: Pokemon in Apricorn balls cannot have their hidden ability!

Available for Trade Now:
    Spoiler:

Available to Breed:
    Kanto:
    Spoiler:

Johto:
    Spoiler:

Hoenn:
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh:
    Spoiler:

Unova:
    Spoiler:

Kalos:
    Spoiler:

Looking For:
    Kanto:
    Spoiler:

Johto:
    Spoiler:

Hoenn:
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh:
    Spoiler:

Unova:
    Spoiler:

Kalos:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I have a few Speed Boost Torchics with unknown IVs. I don't really need anything fancy, you can just make me an offer, since your breeding box is broken. :(

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • All of the photos in your Available to Breed box aren't working.

Dang it Bulbapedia! >:( Thanks for letting me know. Guess I'll just use the X/Y models for everything, and split it up by generation.

I have a few Speed Boost Torchics with unknown IVs. I don't really need anything fancy, you can just make me an offer, since your breeding box is broken. :(

Sorry for the late reply, I just got a new computer and I had to transfer everything I could from the old one. ~_~

Anything in particular you're looking for? I'll try to fix my first post by tomorrow, but for now it'd be nice to narrow down what you'd like.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Pokemon: Mudkip
    Pokeball: I don't mind
    Ability:Torrent
    Nature: I don't mind
    Egg Moves: Ice punch, Superpower
    FC:4270-2453-8233
    IGN: Jake

I can offer a 6 IV Ditto.

Years
  • Once you have your boxes fixed, let me know! I can offer a clone of Mew and one of Keldeo. Would you be able to breed two for one, since I'm offering legendaries?

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • Finally, I finished editing! Now its time to reply to everyone.

Hi there,
    Your Shiny Blitzle, does it has IV's and is it nicknameable?

No IVs, but it is nicknameable.

Well, I'm looking for a 5IV Ditto, 5IV Zorua, or HA Beldum

Sorry, I unfortunately don't have what you're looking for right now. :(

Pokemon: Mudkip
    Pokeball: I don't mind
    Ability:Torrent
    Nature: I don't mind
    Egg Moves: Ice punch, Superpower
    FC:4270-2453-8233
    IGN: Jake

I can offer a 6 IV Ditto.

I'm sorry, but from what I've been able to find, you can't breed those moves onto Mudkip. o_O If you want anything else, feel free to request it!

Once you have your boxes fixed, let me know! I can offer a clone of Mew and one of Keldeo. Would you be able to breed two for one, since I'm offering legendaries?

All fixed, hopefully! And yes, I'm willing to trade multiple Pokemon for one, as long as it seems fair. ^^ Take a look at what I have and see if anything strikes your fancy!

Years
  • I actually need a Deoxys and Darkrai. Here's the stats for my Mew and Keldeo if you'd be interested in doing that?

Mew lvl 80
    Nature: Rash
    Ability: Synchronize

Keldeo lvl50
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Justified

Fluffy-Chimera

There are no safe paths in this part of the world.
    Years
  • Pokemon:

Shiny Butterfree
    Shiny Blitzle
    Shiny Swadloon
    Jirachi

Pokeball: Any
    Ability: Any
    Nature: Any
    Egg Moves: Any
    FC: 2337-4220-2599
    IGN: Kiba

My shop is in my sig below, I really only deal in shinies and legends, please feel free to see if theres anything you'd like to trade for. =D

Years
  • Pokemon: Lapras, Larvitar, Meditite, Bagon, Croagunk, Skorupi
    Pokeball: Safari
    FC: 1805-2947-4305
    IGN: RedJ

I have all three Hoenn and Sinnoh starters with their HA, some with Egg Moves. Shouldn't take me very long to get them unless you want them all female for whatever reason. I also have quite a few HA Dream Ball females- check the spreadsheet in my signature if you're interested in those.

Years
  • Pokemon: Starly, Burmy
    Pokeball: Moon

Pokemon: Zigzagoon, Wurmple
    Pokeball: Love

FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

Not sure if there's a limit to requests, but I can trade another time if things are overwhelming. I have a collection of Dream Ball HA females listed on my spreadsheet (here) if anything happen to interest you!

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • So many replies! ^^ Never thought my first trade shop would go so well!

I actually need a Deoxys and Darkrai. Here's the stats for my Mew and Keldeo if you'd be interested in doing that?

Mew lvl 80
    Nature: Rash
    Ability: Synchronize

Keldeo lvl50
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Justified

Both of those are great. :) I'm curious what form the Keldeo is in though?
    I'll be online tonight, if you want to trade.

Pokemon:

Shiny Butterfree
    Shiny Blitzle
    Shiny Swadloon
    Jirachi

Pokeball: Any
    FC: 2337-4220-2599
    IGN: Kiba

My shop is in my sig below, I really only deal in shinies and legends, please feel free to see if theres anything you'd like to trade for. =D

Does shiny Furfrou and Flabebe, an Elegant Vivillon, and Meloetta sound fair? It's be awesome if any of the first three could be nicknamed too. :) The three shinies you listed can be nicknamed, if you like.

Pokemon: Lapras, Larvitar, Meditite, Bagon, Croagunk, Skorupi
    Pokeball: Safari
    FC: 1805-2947-4305
    IGN: RedJ

I have all three Hoenn and Sinnoh starters with their HA, some with Egg Moves. Shouldn't take me very long to get them unless you want them all female for whatever reason. I also have quite a few HA Dream Ball females- check the spreadsheet in my signature if you're interested in those.

I should be able to breed those fairly easy, and I'd be happy to trade them for the HA starters (doesn't matter the gender).

Pokemon: Starly, Burmy
    Pokeball: Moon

Pokemon: Zigzagoon, Wurmple
    Pokeball: Love

FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

Not sure if there's a limit to requests, but I can trade another time if things are overwhelming. I have a collection of Dream Ball HA females listed on my spreadsheet (here) if anything happen to interest you!

Not overwhelming at all, I have no life so I have plenty of time to breed Pokemon. {XD}

These four would be great:
    Moon Ball Caterpie
    Heavy Ball Phanpy
    Level Ball Growlithe
    Moon Ball Sableye

Years
  • Not overwhelming at all, I have no life so I have plenty of time to breed Pokemon. {XD}

These four would be great:
    Moon Ball Caterpie
    Heavy Ball Phanpy
    Level Ball Growlithe
    Moon Ball Sableye

Ahh! And sure thing, your Pokémon are ready when we get the chance to trade!
    I was also wondering if I'd be able to squeeze in a Friend Slakoth into the bunch, hehe.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Would you trade me a female noibat with telepathy (premier ball) for a female kabuto (HA) in dream ball? It also has four egg moves and 5 perfect iv's.

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • Ahh! And sure thing, your Pokémon are ready when we get the chance to trade!
    I was also wondering if I'd be able to squeeze in a Friend Slakoth into the bunch, hehe.

Just finished breeding what you wanted, including the Slakoth. :) Ready to trade whenever you are!

Would you trade me a female noibat with telepathy (premier ball) for a female kabuto (HA) in dream ball? It also has four egg moves and 5 perfect iv's.

Sure will, just bred one for you. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back